• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Error while trying to reopen IDFC savings account

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think when IDFC started their banking division I had taken the ltf savings and cc...and then closed it

Now I am trying to reopen the Savings account through their website but I am facing the error...anyone knows how to get around this? I want to do an offline/humanless process as much as possible instead of interacting with useless uninformed bank reps...if possible

1719812031754.png

Maximum 1 month if you open a new account

Minimum 3 weeks to raise the Upgrade req within 1-3 days you will receive the confirmation
Yes they took all docs etc today and will open the wealth directly...unfortunately the aadhar biometric authentication kept failing at 99%...so they have taken the offline form etc for account opening

They said they will arrange for a free locker as a part of wealth as well...that sounded like a great advantage to me

Yes they took all docs etc today and will open the wealth directly...unfortunately the aadhar biometric authentication kept failing at 99%...so they have taken the offline form etc for account opening

They said they will arrange for a free locker as a part of wealth as well...that sounded like a great advantage to me
Lol if you have 10 lakh u can open wealth directly no need to wait

After the call and email...got a call within 1 hour...they are sending an executive to house (10km) for account opening :) :)

If this is the level of service IDFC will have. ...this might be the start of a great relationship
For me, they came to my house 40 km from the branch and very honesty. At the same time, I tried many ways ( email. tweeter.. ) to open Indusind bank saving account through offline by sitting in home and no body from Indusind cares

Initial Funding for Wealth Account directly?

10l

10L... waiting for account to be opened... As the Aadhar machine was failing at last step... Manager had taken physical form and offline process he will do
You should have negotiated to 5L IF as you are giving it up front
I have Select with 1L IF now waiting for 3 months to complete for Wealth Upgrade with 3L MAB

10L... waiting for account to be opened... As the Aadhar machine was failing at last step... Manager had taken physical form and offline process he will do
No, worries within 3-4 days account be opened and the cheque will be deposited into your new account
Kit by next week first 25K kit then After Wealth Upgrade Wealth Kit
Also, do the 1000+ transactions on both DCs Normal and Wealth DC for 2000+8000 RPs = 2500GV -118 Redemption Fees Net Profit 2382

No, worries within 3-4 days account be opened and the cheque will be deposited into your new account
Also, do the 1000+ transactions on both DCs Normal and Wealth DC for 2000+8000 RPs = 2500GV -118 Redemption Fees Net Profit 2382
Bhai you are such a helper...thank you...I wasnt aware of this

Have you received your 25K kit?

Back