• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Error while trying to reopen IDFC savings account

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think when IDFC started their banking division I had taken the ltf savings and cc...and then closed it

Now I am trying to reopen the Savings account through their website but I am facing the error...anyone knows how to get around this? I want to do an offline/humanless process as much as possible instead of interacting with useless uninformed bank reps...if possible

1719812031754.png

Have you received your 25K kit?
No they are still processing the account opening ....seems as I was an existing customer and old ucc (or something) cust id was inactive...they first needed to reactivate that...they have succesfully reactivated it and now are in process of opening the acocunt

No they are still processing the account opening ....seems as I was an existing customer and old ucc (or something) cust id was inactive...they first needed to reactivate that...they have succesfully reactivated it and now are in process of opening the acocunt
Yes, I mentioned this to you earlier. As they already reactivated your Cust ID by next week you should get the kit.

I don't know why offline account opening in IDFC takes around 5-6 days whereas other banks max 3 days

It was still not opened today and they are asking to come again to try the machine authentication again

I told them its ridiculous...

Asked them to return my cheque and documents...dont want the account

It was still not opened today and they are asking to come again to try the machine authentication again

I told them its ridiculous...

Asked them to return my cheque and documents...dont want the account
Idfc is useless.
I also closed my account.
Worst service at any idfc bank branch.
Their branch employees have no knowledge about their own products.

Back