• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Everything happens for a Reason CC version šŸ™ƒ

asahi

TF Premier
So this happened, for some reason hdfc bank always rejects my credit card applications for the last 4 years. I got 100% on time payments, 780 Cibil score other cards with 460K+ limits, iā€™m a hdfc savings max acc holder but still they reject. So recently(may month end) I applied for pixel card ā‚¹590 fees, even though itā€™s not a good card for my usage, still i applied so that i can have a HDFC card. Obviously they rejected it. Then Swiggy started showing LTF card banners on my other swiggy account, so I applied for it on June 11th & Yesterday it got approved. itā€™s the best card for my usage 10% on swiggy & 5% for online that to with LIFE TIME FREE BENEFITS. So itā€™s a good thing that the pixel card was rejected, I saved ā‚¹590 & got my swiggy one membership extended for 3 more months. & best thing is, from June 21st cashback will be settled against the bill, so everything happened for a reason that to at right time

So this happened, for some reason hdfc bank always rejects my credit card applications for the last 4 years. I got 100% on time payments, 780 Cibil score other cards with 460K+ limits, iā€™m a hdfc savings max acc holder but still they reject. So recently(may month end) I applied for pixel card ā‚¹590 fees, even though itā€™s not a good card for my usage, still i applied so that i can have a HDFC card. Obviously they rejected it. Then Swiggy started showing LTF card banners on my other swiggy account, so I applied for it on June 11th & Yesterday it got approved. itā€™s the best card for my usage 10% on swiggy & 5% for online that to with LIFE TIME FREE BENEFITS. So itā€™s a good thing that the pixel card was rejected, I saved ā‚¹590 & got my swiggy one membership extended for 3 more months. & best thing is, from June 21st cashback will be settled against the bill, so everything happened for a reason that to at right time
Hdfcgtq version writing

So this happened, for some reason hdfc bank always rejects my credit card applications from last 4 years. I got 100% on time payments, 780 Cibil score other cards with 460K+ limits, iā€™m a hdfc savings max acc holder but still they reject. So recently(may month end) I applied for pixel card ā‚¹590 fees, even though itā€™s not a good card for my usage, still i applied so that i can have a HDFC card. Obviously they rejected it. Then Swiggy started showing LTF card banners on my other swiggy account, so I applied for it on June 11th & Yesterday it got approved. itā€™s the best card for my usage 10% on swiggy & 5% for online that to with LIFE TIME FREE BENEFITS. So itā€™s a good thing that the pixel card was rejected, I saved ā‚¹590 & got my swiggy one membership extended for 3 more months. & best thing is, from June 21st cashback will be settled against the bill, so everything happened for a reason that to at right time
God is punishing HDFC Bank with a miss of 500/- revenue lol

Back