• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Relationship Manager: Your True Wealth Destroyer - Know Everything About RM

Does this also work for more frequent EUR inward remittance? Approximately 2 times a month.
Yes of course.

It's created for business persons and as well as freelancers who receive payments from various countries. I've received multiple payments in various currencies in a month without any hiccups.

I just confirmed that receiving payments is free. The $1 is for payments less than certain amount (in my case it's $100). The conversion rate is extremely low too. If you wish then I can check 2-3 transactions to provide you how much % difference it makes.

And if you decide to join in I can provide my referral link.

Yes of course.

It's created for business persons and as well as freelancers who receive payments from various countries. I've received multiple payments in various currencies in a month without any hiccups.

I just confirmed that receiving payments is free. The $1 is for payments less than certain amount (in my case it's $100). The conversion rate is extremely low too. If you wish then I can check 2-3 transactions to provide you how much % difference it makes.

And if you decide to join in I can provide my referral link.
Yes. That would be lovely. Im looking around €1500 monthly. Kindly do share the link.

Edit- I receive inward remittance by selling shares/esops.

Yes. That would be lovely. Im looking around €1500 monthly. Kindly do share the link.

Edit- I receive inward remittance by selling shares/esops.
To check conversion rate I took screenshot of my latest payment.

1728738618622.webp

1) Payment received $96.22 ( $97.22 - $1 because amount is under $10)

1728738698841.webp

2) Payment withdrawal to bank in INR

1728738758291.webp

According to Investing.com USD/INR historical exchange rate data. On 3 October the average rate of that day was Rs. 83.990. So the amount should be $96.22 * 83.990 = Rs. 8081.52

Money received Rs. 7912.38

Difference = Rs. 169.14

So the difference is 2.13%

I believe for bigger volume you can ask for better rate too.

To check conversion rate I took screenshot of my latest payment.

View attachment 71961

1) Payment received $96.22 ( $97.22 - $1 because amount is under $10)

View attachment 71962

2) Payment withdrawal to bank in INR

View attachment 71963

According to Investing.com USD/INR historical exchange rate data. On 3 October the average rate of that day was Rs. 83.990. So the amount should be $96.22 * 83.990 = Rs. 8081.52

Money received Rs. 7912.38

Difference = Rs. 169.14

So the difference is 2.13%

I believe for bigger volume you can ask for better rate too.
That 2.3% is too much difference bro.

Also, its free to receive remittance only when the Swift fees is paid by the sender which is generally 20-30$. The sender can choose whether to pay the fees, or let it get deducted from the receiver's side.

Back