• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Exclusions from Axis Bank Magnus credit card

Yes please keep us posted
Ok thanks no worries
Post 3 months we arrive at these conclusions
IMO no cust care knows the truth lol
In my Nov 1lac I did 4k fuel for which no edge points but want to see if I get 25k rewards
No wallet loads in Nov month 1lac
Dec month tested with wallet and got edge rewards for it but milestone I can confirm in March 23
Lets trial and learn nothing to lose

Using this trick we can load max 4k right and we get ERs and also milestone correct?
Tbh I never loaded more than 4K as I use Paytm only to pay sutta shop guy. I think it gets counted towards milestone. I have way rewards against this.
If topped from Rapido it says Moto category. From Uber it says travel or transport

Tbh I never loaded more than 4K as I use Paytm only to pay sutta shop guy. I think it gets counted towards milestone. I have way rewards against this.
If topped from Rapido it says Moto category. From Uber it says travel or transport
Even I use for sutta and chai but I noticed not always money gets deducted from wallet it prompts for UPI most of the times. Any idea why? My KYC expired and cannot do now

Even I use for sutta and chai but I noticed not always money gets deducted from wallet it prompts for UPI most of the times. Any idea why? My KYC expired and cannot do now
This happens to me when I don’t let the Paytm app load, or scan the qr and immediately start typing the number. Just go back and rescan it takes balance.

This happens to me when I don’t let the Paytm app load, or scan the qr and immediately start typing the number. Just go back and rescan it takes balance.
For me I cannot pay any friends or number using wallet works only rarely that too only via QR scan to vendors. I try paying via Samsung Pay as well as diirectly from paytm app never works

When I tried to add 4K from Rapido, I've received SMS as
"Spent
Card no. XXXXXX
05-12-22
PaytmAddMon"

Last edited:
Guys as my understanding Magnus exclusion
ER: FUEL, RENT, WALLET LOAD
MILESTONE: RENT & WALLET LOAD

Let me know if I m missing out on something, I don't want to loose on Milestone 25K points.

Back