• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Exclusions from Axis Bank Magnus credit card

@Wealth is my birth right! I just got the card today. As per the discussion in this thread, I won't be eligible for monthly milestone this month but will I get normal/accelerated edge point on the transactions this month? or they also start accumulating from 1st May? Could you confirm? Thanks in advance!

@Wealth is my birth right! I just got the card today. As per the discussion in this thread, I won't be eligible for monthly milestone this month but will I get normal/accelerated edge point on the transactions this month? or they also start accumulating from 1st May? Could you confirm? Thanks in advance!
You will get monthly milestone for this month along with any normal/accelerated edge points for this month.

Start spending dude
You r eligible for both normal Edge Rewards and monthly milestone benefits too
Just note few exceptions like wallet loading and rental payments
Welcome to club Magnus🤝🎉🎊

Back