• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Exploring the ALL Accor Signature Absolute Membership: Is It Worth the Investment?

Other than the Platinum Accor status, 85k ALL points sounds quite good for hotel spending.
Considering you can do 1:1 to airline partners, thats 85k airline miles as well, Quite lucrative I must say.
Specially as you and a friend can pool the money and share the points later (since you can transfer). Even better if either if you travelling soon, as you can make use of the points/status from get go.

God damn I hate myself that I linked Qatar and due to that I missed the Gold Fast Track from Qantas (cannot unlink till Dec 2024)

Also, I see even paying monthly amounts to same total as annual, maybe a few hundred rs. diff or 1k max. Doesn't monthly payment seem better in that case since you can use it on Atlas or Amex or whatever card's monthly goal you might need to meet.

PS: Is everyone of the sentiment that its better to book in Jan even if they do Black Friday offer in Nov/Dec ?

Just to add, this seems roughly 35% discount on directly buying ALL points if ever ? Furthermore, considering red room deals this can be quite lucrative. Messaged a friend to pitch in together as can be used next year for a nice vacation in asia~

Other than the Platinum Accor status, 85k ALL points sounds quite good for hotel spending.
Considering you can do 1:1 to airline partners, thats 85k airline miles as well, Quite lucrative I must say.
Specially as you and a friend can pool the money and share the points later (since you can transfer). Even better if either if you travelling soon, as you can make use of the points/status from get go.

God damn I hate myself that I linked Qatar and due to that I missed the Gold Fast Track from Qantas (cannot unlink till Dec 2024)

Also, I see even paying monthly amounts to same total as annual, maybe a few hundred rs. diff or 1k max. Doesn't monthly payment seem better in that case since you can use it on Atlas or Amex or whatever card's monthly goal you might need to meet.

PS: Is everyone of the sentiment that its better to book in Jan even if they do Black Friday offer in Nov/Dec ?
I am linked to Qantas, what is this gold Fastrack offer?

I am linked to Qantas, what is this gold Fastrack offer?

Linking Qantas with ALL would fast track you to Gold status + 30 status nights (towards platinum) by staying just 3 cash nights anywhere in the world, which was so damn good as many ALL properties can be as low as 2-3k a night.
At same time there was another offer running with Sofitel for either bonus status nights or reward points, basically you would stay 3 nights in a sofitel hotel (I was eyeing Kuala Lumpur as was very cheap), and could benefit from both offers at once.

Sorry it was the discount of 15% u got in black Friday sale last year in nov. For monthly plan u did not get i think.. That was the major difference

Ah, got it. Yeah for 15% Annual would make sense, just not sure whether to book in Nov or not, you lose 2 months worth of status points. Considering there seems to be a 9% offer going anyway, gotta weigh both options.

If you take it on 1st Jan, you only need to spend €800 to make platinum by end of the year.
If you take it in a Black Friday deal, assuming you miss 2 months of elite status points, you need to spend €1600 to achieve platinum next year.
One way to achieve it - Instead of using the loyalty points towards room cost, you can pay cash and defer points redemptions to next year.

you are actually losing value in the conversion. It’s up to you if you are happy with that.
In that case black friday deal seems just plain bad, probably only good for someone who just wants the points and not status as much anyway.
Spending Euro 800 still sucks cause thats above Signature plan cost and normally one would like to spend the ALL points they get to save cash (cash which they pre-pay for Signature)
Accord does seem smart that for some plans/benefits they give Status nights, for some they give status points.

Do you know if you need lesser status points for platinum if already gold ? Or are they cumulative (as in counted in total figure)

AFAIK there is a ongoing promo discount for ALL SIGNATURE

The promo code is MESDOCLIENTE:

• Valid through September 30
  • 25% off monthly plans
  • 17% off seasonal plans
  • 9% off annual plans

Monthly and Quarterly applies to first payment only, but its a neat way to get quarterly at a discount, switch to monthly (to get 4 month bonus) till Dec end and then yearly in January.
Source - https://www.verylvke.com/en/2024/09/02/all-signature-offer-buy-accor-points-at-32-off/

Quite good tbh.

1726752880644.webp

AFAIK there is a ongoing promo discount for ALL SIGNATURE

The promo code is MESDOCLIENTE:

• Valid through September 30
  • 25% off monthly plans
  • 17% off seasonal plans
  • 9% off annual plans

Monthly and Quarterly applies to first payment only, but its a neat way to get quarterly at a discount, switch to monthly (to get 4 month bonus) till Dec end and then yearly in January.
Source - https://www.verylvke.com/en/2024/09/02/all-signature-offer-buy-accor-points-at-32-off/

Quite good tbh.

View attachment 69381
I really don't think it is worth choosing any of these options

Reason ? ?
1) Not good value for real money
2) unlimited artificially created points, created out of thin air (without any control) are being sold for real money.

You should also print currency vouchers of your own business and try to sell it for real money!
Just imagine if every business in the world starts doing this!!

Back