• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FAQ About Accor STEP/HERA

Below, I've consolidated the most frequently asked questions along with their respective answers:

Q: What benefits does Accor STEP offer?

A: Accor STEP provides $100 Hotel Credit Per Stay, Daily Breakfast for Two, Early Check-In and Late Check-Out (Subject to Availability), WiFi, Welcome Note and Amenities, and Upgrade at Time of Check-In (Subject to Availability). Additionally, for many hotels, there are added benefits such as a 3rd/4th night free.

Q: Which hotels can be booked via Accor STEP?

A: Accor STEP covers almost all luxury hotels (including Raffles, Sofitel (Legend), Fairmont, SO/, Banyan Tree, SLS) and many premium hotels (such as MGallery, Mondrian, Angsana, Rixos, Swissotel, 25hours, Garrya, Pullman, etc.) across various destinations from Australia to Argentina. The brands will be restricted to 10 only post transition to Accor Hera

Q: How can I book Accor STEP rates?

A: Only travel advisors who are 'preferred agents' with Accor have access to book these rates. This necessitates undergoing training to provide guidance on the different hotels. Feel free to reach out to me via private message or email to explore various options for your upcoming stay. I'm more than happy to detail all available options and rates. Additionally, personalized travel advice via a Skype call is also an option.

Q: Are there further benefits to enhance my stay as an advisor?

A: Certainly! I'm delighted to provide additional assistance with special requests such as room preferences, dinner reservations, and transfers. Additionally, I send a message to each hotel a few days before your trip to request a nice upgrade and ensure excellent service during your stay.

Q: How does payment work?

A: Payment is always handled directly by the hotel. Almost all STEP rates are flexible, and payment is typically settled upon arrival at the hotel. However, a credit card guarantee is required via a secure personal link in case of a no-show without prior notification.

Q: Do I earn ALL rewards points and status nights on these bookings?

A: Absolutely!

Q: Can I cancel bookings associated with Accor STEP rates without charges?

A: Yes, there are no charges for cancellations within the hotel's specified cancellation deadline.

For any further inquiries, feel free to reach out via email at karan.aggarwal@fora.travel or send me a PM or DM on twitter @karanaggarwal86

Q: How does payment work?

A: Payment is always handled directly by the hotel. Almost all STEP rates are flexible, and payment is typically settled upon arrival at the hotel. However, a credit card guarantee is required via a secure personal link in case of a no-show without prior notification.
I want to make booking for premium rooms along with half/full board and will pay in Accor points. Is it possible? If yes, pls how

Location - Dubai
Have 93k accor points
Ofc, taxes will be paid extra😉

Do we have to give credit card guarantee also in that case ??

I want to make booking for premium rooms along with half/full board and will pay in Accor points. Is it possible? If yes, pls how

Location - Dubai
Have 93k accor points

Hi you will not be able to book half/full board rates with accor step perks. You will get complimentary breakfast as a part of step perks. Also 100usd hotel credit per stay, this can be used to settle dining bills.

Please share your dates in DM and i will share the options n prices with you.

Hi you will not be able to book half/full board rates with accor step perks. You will get complimentary breakfast as a part of step perks. Also 100usd hotel credit per stay, this can be used to settle dining bills.

Please share your dates in DM and i will share the options n prices with you.
What about premium rooms and payment details
I want to make booking for premium rooms and will pay in Accor points.

Location - Dubai
Have 93k accor points

Hi Karan,

Can you let me the prices for Sofitel Bangkok from 21 July-24 July and is it possible to use my Accor points during check-out ?

Thanks!

I am looking for June July or August
July prices are 75,520/- onwards for 3 nights
End June prices are 70,800 for 3 nights
Aug prices are 80,240 onwards for 3 nights.

3rd Night is free in all the above, Perks include the following:

• Daily complimentary breakfast for 2, per room
  • VIP Welcome
  • $100 USD credit to be spent on property (conditions defined at check-in)
  • Early check-in & late check-out (upon availability)
  • Upgrade at time of check-in (upon availability)

July prices are 75,520/- onwards for 3 nights
End June prices are 70,800 for 3 nights
Aug prices are 80,240 onwards for 3 nights.

3rd Night is free in all the above, Perks include the following:

• Daily complimentary breakfast for 2, per room
  • VIP Welcome
  • $100 USD credit to be spent on property (conditions defined at check-in)
  • Early check-in & late check-out (upon availability)
  • Upgrade at time of check-in (upon availability)
Can we use accor points ?

Back