• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fastest easiest way to get a BOB Card (pref LTF) for certain online discount promos?

insight

TF Ace
Fastest easiest way to get a BOB Card (pref LTF) for certain online discount promos?

Is this list still updated? Any recent experiences?

https://cardinsider.com/bank-of-baroda/bank-of-baroda-lifetime-free-credit-cards/

Luckily SBI CB approved me online in like 10 or so minutes of doing every KYC with PAN/ Aadhar in DigiWallet online. Card will be shipped.
In fact couldnt track its progress steps or virtual card before physical arrived.

Last edited:
After verification, they rejected my application stating internal reason, this is the 2nd time they're rejecting my application, first time they rejected when I'd applied myself, now I'd applied through an agent, still they rejected, can anything be done now?

I have applied for BoB easy card LTF just for offers.
Kinda my reason to consider it too.
Tbh Bob cards aren't of much use. They rarely have tied up deals.
Been seeing some lately.
2 hold two haven't used much.
"2 hold two" ??? Cant comprehend.
You can avoid. The LTF season is gone.
Is there a certain season/ time of year when they appear?
You might find some rupay varient card LTF soon so be on the lookout
Thats the new "hot kid" on the block?

How did you guys apply? Both for BOB Eterna?

I am considering maybe a simpler BOB LTF Card as Eterna seems harder to get.
I have applied through cashkaro link.

Upon checking with customer care about my Eterna card was issued with annual charges. Mailed BOB team to convert to LTF and it was approved even before card delivery (I am yet to get the card)

Screenshot_20230929-224402.png

I have applied through cashkaro link.

Upon checking with customer care about my Eterna card was issued with annual charges. Mailed BOB team to convert to LTF and it was approved even before card delivery (I am yet to get the card)
Congrats ! This is great to hear. Last I read they stopped giving LTF unless you are radiance customer or have good prior relationship with the bank.
Would you mind sharing what helped for converting to LTF ? Thanks

Back