• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ac Freeze

Then they've found something wrong in his kyc. Coz Fi strictly asks for working professional account only.

If he has income docs then share with them, they'll unfreeze the account. Otherwise ask him to close the account after transferring funds.
I will ask him to close the account then.

Wow, can't believe this is the case... I'm personally a strong proponent and supporter of NeoBanks and Fintech that bring innovation of this kind. I have a Fi account and I ABSOLUTELY Loved it!

But hearing about the experiences you guys are having is extremely sad :/

They'll fall apart and crumble if they do not value the customer relationship, irrespective of a laundry list of on-paper pros and features over traditional banks

Wow, can't believe this is the case... I'm personally a strong proponent and supporter of NeoBanks and Fintech that bring innovation of this kind. I have a Fi account and I ABSOLUTELY Loved it!

But hearing about the experiences you guys are having is extremely sad :/

They'll fall apart and crumble if they do not value the customer relationship, irrespective of a laundry list of on-paper pros and features over traditional banks
yes my friend deposited 4 lac in his account now he unable to do any transaction, they are asking for income proof.

Just now talked with my friend, he made a FD but now the ac is freeze he can't break that FD, (bank is giving option to withdraw only the money which is in his bank not in deposit)
now the case in under investigation

Just now talked with my friend, he made a FD but now the ac is freeze he can't break that FD, (bank is giving option to withdraw only the money which is in his bank not in deposit)
now the case in under investigation
this is actually a problem with neo bank. if this is a physical bank which wants you to close savings account, then for fd they will ususally NEFT the amount to other bank of yours. here federal should be doing that.

In my fi facing this issue for 4 months tried every possible way Twitter, E-mail, and customer care but got no solution.

Attachments

• IMG-20230316-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230316-WA0001.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG-20230316-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230316-WA0000.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 47
this is actually a problem with neo bank. if this is a physical bank which wants you to close savings account, then for fd they will ususally NEFT the amount to other bank of yours. here federal should be doing that.
try escalating with federal bank, if not raise issue with ombudsman on federal bank. from rbi's eyes its federal bank, not fi

try escalating with federal bank, if not raise issue with ombudsman on federal bank. from rbi's eyes its federal bank, not fi
federal bank is not gonna help him, as freeze is done by fi. Fi will unfreeze his account after doing all the verification and it may take up to 4 months as I have seen in a youtube video.

federal bank is not gonna help him, as freeze is done by fi. Fi will unfreeze his account after doing all the verification and it may take up to 4 months as I have seen in a youtube video.
federal will not help him, but they are bound by rbi rules. i believe atleast sending an email to their nodal ,they should reply something

Back