• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Late payment notice email by federal bank

manit

TF Buzz
Hi, I just received an email from the Federal Bank stating that I have an overdue payment on my Federal Bank credit card. I have checked and verified my last three months' statements and payments on the Federal Bank app, and they were all within the due date. I'm not sure what is happening here.

I have already emailed them regarding this. Please let me know what else I can do about this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240708_233855_Gmail.webp
    Screenshot_20240708_233855_Gmail.webp
    70.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
I have also recieved the mail. The thing is I just got the card and statement was not generated. I put a mail that if DPD is reported,I will complain to the ombudsman

Already being discussed here. @mods please merge.

Even I also got the same email just after midnight
Called their customer care and they have confirmed me that it is a false alarm
It almost ruined my sleep for the rest of my night as it would have destroyed my long standing credit history to the dust!!!

This worried me more as I can't even access my card details through Fed mobile or Fed bank NB (due to having INDmoney Fed bank account - weird rule, but that's how it is :()

Even I also got the same email just after midnight
Called their customer care and they have confirmed me that it is a false alarm
It almost ruined my sleep for the rest of my night as it would have destroyed my long standing credit history to the dust!!!

This worried me more as I can't even access my card details through Fed mobile or Fed bank NB (due to having INDmoney Fed bank account - weird rule, but that's how it is :()
I have the same problem, IndMoney one.
Btw which US stocks you invest from IndMoney ;)

I have the same problem, IndMoney one.
Btw which US stocks you invest from IndMoney ;)
I mostly go for the renowned ETFs (like VOO, VTI, QQQ) and the blue chip ones

Did you get any solution to check Fed bank card details? They are asking me to visit branch but that's far away from my place

This seems to be affected for hdfc aswell. I'm getting autopay reminders, even though there's no due. Never recieved it before for almost a year, always paid the next day after bill generated.

I also got the same mail, but hours later got sorry email.😂 No opportunities for compensation from RBI ombudsman. Also faltu ka jhanjhat nhi mila. Kuch ghanto ka dukh dard aur peeda

Back