• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank CC Declined, reconsideration? next application?

pradeepG

TF Premier
Federal Bank Credit Card application was Declined (does not meet eligibility criteria as per bank policy for Credit Cards),
shall i mail for reconsideration?
when can i apply again?
can i try new application with other number than previous number?
does it needs only aadhaar number to apply?

Federal Bank is very weird bro

try after 1 month , giving the same mobile number , u might get it

dont try with different nos , as ur pan is linked to the mobile number which u gave initial

keep on trying every 1 month , u might get it

also see when the ltf offer is ending , if u r looking for ltf

dont try with different nos , as ur pan is linked to the mobile number which u gave initial

Thanks brother. only botheration is uncertainty of LTF Offer, that's why desperate...

anyhow, will opening Saving Bank Account in Federal help?

Thanks brother. only botheration is uncertainty of LTF Offer, that's why desperate...

anyhow, will opening Saving Bank Account in Federal help?
federal bank account opening is of no use bro , very less branches and also poor customer service.

So try after 1 month , u might get it if ur cibil is good

Tried after 1 month but still showing old rejection msg

Federal Bank Credit Card application was Declined (does not meet eligibility criteria as per bank policy for Credit Cards),
when can i apply again?
Any reason you desperately want to get a federal bank card? There are better banks out there.

Any reason you desperately want to get a federal bank card? There are better banks out there.
Don't want Desperately, but don't wanna loose opportunity of being unconditional LTF
Reason:
1. Limited period LTF
2. Offers

i know, Rewards returns etc everything is rubbish in All Federal cards.

In my case they mentioned pincode unservisable. But I never entered my current (bangalore) / permanent (jaipur) address while applying. Just after providing the salary bank statement getting rejected.

when can i apply again?
Same happens with me, I will try after sometime. At first there website is showing me internal error.

Meanwhile, I am expecting some call from random agent because during application, I was forced to accept that term

the LTF offer is still active, tried to apply it today, got rejected, same message as OP.
my cibil is 750+ but have quite a few inquiries because of HDFC agent fuckups.

maybe thats the reason.

PS I am salaried employee, applied using their website & applied for VISA Celesta Credit Card

I applied online on federal bank's website and celesta card was approved within the next 6 hours. I was not asked to upload salary details or ITR. Just vkyc was done.

Experian score was checked by Federal Bank during application process.

I applied online on federal bank's website and celesta card was approved within the next 6 hours. I was not asked to upload salary details or ITR. Just vkyc was done.

Experian score was checked by Federal Bank during application process.
any previous relationship? any loan enquiree in last 6 months?

Back