• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Credit Card - Any Trick To Get ?

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
I want to get Federal Credit card and opened Jupiter, Fi and Federal Banks own account and using them from more than a year or 2
Tried to apply many times but every time my application is rejected by them after uploading the salary documents, during my last try
I tried giving account statement access of salary account during the application process but still the application is rejected.

Can anyone guide me what should I do next to get this card.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I want to get Federal Credit card and opened Jupiter, Fi and Federal Banks own account and using them from more than a year or 2
Tried to apply many times but every time my application is rejected by them after uploading the salary documents, during my last try
I tried giving account statement access of salary account during the application process but still the application is rejected.

why rejected? find out first.. then can apply again

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Banks internal policy , mentioned at the last page , Last year I tried a lot to rationale with them over email and call but got no answers.
Internal Policy is the most stupidest reason which banks cite for rejection. Anyways as per my understanding you can hold only 1 card issued by Federal Bank or Federal Bank partnered neo- bank. I am holding OneCard from Federal Bank and my Scapia application was rejected because of this

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Internal Policy is the most stupidest reason which banks cite for rejection. Anyways as per my understanding you can hold only 1 card issued by Federal Bank or Federal Bank partnered neo- bank. I am holding OneCard from Federal Bank and my Scapia application was rejected because of this
That is not the case , One of my known person have Fi Neo Bank powered Federal Credit card and also holding a credit card from Federal Bank directly.

I dont hold any Federal powered Credit card yet.

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That is not the case , One of my known person have Fi Neo Bank powered Federal Credit card and also holding a credit card from Federal Bank directly.

I dont hold any Federal powered Credit card yet.
I was referring to one card policy of unsecured credit card with Fed Bank. Even Fi offered me a free pre approved secured credit card though I have unsecured One Card from Federal Bank.

You can check with your acquaintance if one of the card is secured.

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Banks internal policy , mentioned at the last page , Last year I tried a lot to rationale with them over email and call but got no answers.
Maybe, you can escalate with nodal office of Federal Bank for citing the exact reason over email. If you still receive internal policy in the response, then raise a complaint with RBI Ombudsman.

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Anyone From Noida UP whose Application got Processed for Federal Credit Card, I got an email from Federal that my PinCode is not servicable.

AlgoTrader

TF Ace

same thing happened to me today, rejected after giving access to my bank account where my is credited.