• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

Last month to test which transactions give CB, I did almost all of them majorly using the Fi DC and only a couple of them using UPI. Got CB close to ₹495 or something which is what I was supposed to get. This month I did majority of transactions using Fi UPI and only a few using debit card. Cashback given is ₹428 (didn't get option of coins or CB this month like last month) but for UPI transactions, the Fi coins credited are a lot more than debit card so it pretty much evens things out. Last month redeemed Fi coins for Uber voucher. This month will redeem for BigBasket voucher.

It's still all "blind" cashback. I have suggested the Fi team on Twitter to reveal with some icon or symbol in the list of transactions, which transactions gave cashback. I believe we have a right to know at least that, and not be kept in the dark, guessing which apps or transactions don't give any CB. You can also tweet to @Bank_on_Fi and @Fi_Cares accounts. Maybe they will listen.

Back