• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

I called FI customer care to check what will happen if I add balance to move to infinity plan and make few txn (eligible for CB) and then remove balance? From their response I understood that they are monitoring who is doing this and they may become uneligible for infinity or plus

I called FI customer care to check what will happen if I add balance to move to infinity plan and make few txn (eligible for CB) and then remove balance? From their response I understood that they are monitoring who is doing this and they may become uneligible for infinity or plus

That's y to be on safe side I m maintaining 50k balance EOD

Aise sawal kaun puchta hai bhai, khud hi unke dimag me idea daal to taki ye trick bhi band ho jaye

FYI, I am maintaining 50k only for max 8 days (in last 3-4 days of month I add, do 2500*10 txn and after cb is posted I takeout the money)

But in this case your AMB won't continue to be 50k right, as AMB is calculated on daily basis?
Nope but when you add 50k, they upgrade you to INFINITE status immediately and thats what they look for giving the cashback

Even after emptying the account after cashback credit, they continue me for INFINTE tier for some days in the hope that i will fund again

Aise sawal kaun puchta hai bhai, khud hi unke dimag me idea daal to taki ye trick bhi band ho jaye

FYI, I am maintaining 50k only for max 8 days (in last 3-4 days of month I add, do 2500*10 txn and after cb is posted I takeout the money)
lol I was asking them to explain all things in detail because I did not want to read T&C of this offer :ROFLMAO:

They told this on their own so decided to tell FMs to be careful.

For now only waiting for next month 5th!

Now many DC on mobikwik are not getting CB due to change in merchant code
Those who are dng with FI DC in mobikwik try other alternatives
you might be right. I made 4 transactions on 17th using Mobikwik and all of them are reflecting as Merchant with category as business spends. Got the Fi coins, but I doubt I will get the 2% cashback. Now only way to make transaction is using Cheq.

Back