• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

For 2% cb you get a money plant at the end of every month with an option to choose the reward as either cash or Fi coins. This is apart from the 4x coins you get from every UPI/debit card payment you make.

Currently, I have 25,000 Fi-Coins and want to redeem 500 Amazon GV worth 19,999 Fi-Coins. Should I wait until next month to redeem for a 1000Rs Amazon GV worth 36,499 Fi Coins?
You can wait If you want to risk for next month
Else redeem it ASAP and live in peace without thinking abt next month devaluation,any shocking surprises etc

Okay so I sat and calculated my transactions, so turns out yes for Mobikwik transanctions with the merchant name just as "Mobikwik: N.A". I didn't receive any casback. I think they really changed it as wallet reload. Whereas for transactions with merchant name of "One Mobikwik". I've received the cashback.

Kind of an opposite thing which happened with HDFC Millenia Debit Card. It's sad, but thik hai, Cred se karlenge.

Okay so I sat and calculated my transactions, so turns out yes for Mobikwik transanctions with the merchant name just as "Mobikwik: N.A". I didn't receive any casback. I think they really changed it as wallet reload. Whereas for transactions with merchant name of "One Mobikwik". I've received the cashback.

Kind of an opposite thing which happened with HDFC Millenia Debit Card. It's sad, but thik hai, Cred se karlenge.
I got only 150 because most of the transactions I did in Mobikwik. It looks like I did three additional transactions in cheq and received CB only for that :cry:
Alot of people clearly mentioned to use cred and cheq only. Now fi is also running out of money and soon they will reduce cashback. Keep checking this page before you use these tricks.

Let's say u grab entire fi coins
Then total 10k fi coins translates to 200rs(roughly )+ Including any other coins offers u may get 100rs above+ Monthly CB 500

Net monthly u get min 700rs to 900rs
Bro can you pls tell me how many transactions I need to make with a debit card to avail the maximum coins per transaction? And what about using UPI?"

Back