• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

You'll get the coins but no Cashback for payments to Mobikwik.
Just had a Chat with Fi Customer Care, he specifically said *Yes* to my question of "Are Mobikwik Credit Card Payments eligible for the 2% offer".

Now that I think of it there were some transactions I did between September for which I received Fi-Coins an hour or two late. That's a problem from their end and I also didn't think of leaving a margin between transactions did 10 transactions of 5k. Should've kept some extra.

They say they can't even raise a ticket for this issue as they cannot manually check this as this is system generated from backend. Like bruh.

Last edited:
Just had a Chat with Fi Customer Care, he specifically said *Yes* to my question of "Are Mobikwik Credit Card Payments eligible for the 2% offer".

Now that I think of it there were some transactions I did between September for which I received Fi-Coins an hour or two late. That's a problem from their end and I also didn't think of leaving a margin between transactions did 10 transactions of 5k. Should've kept some extra.

They say they can't even raise a ticket for this issue as they cannot manually check this as this is system generated from backend. Like bruh.
A few months back, when I raised a query regarding Cashback, someone from their team called and explained to me that the 2% Cashback is eligible only for those transactions with merchants that are not mentioned in their list. Mobikwik was in that list.

The delay in crediting fi coins still exists. It takes about 30mins to 2hrs for me.

Yes agreed
Bt here also we get 12% +3%(savings interest)
Net 15% per annum and good liquidity to take funds out whenever needed😅
It is consuming your time and energy.
Previously the time demand to get cashback was very less but now its too much hassle for few extra percentage. Also, I was telling the least possible return. You can get even 15% return on mutual funds.

Currently, I have 25,000 Fi-Coins and want to redeem 500 Amazon GV worth 19,999 Fi-Coins. Should I wait until next month to redeem for a 1000Rs Amazon GV worth 36,499 Fi Coins?

Back