• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

Even if your balance is >50k in start of the month, the account stays in Infinite category and is not downgraded with reducing balance. So just deposit once a month and use the balance for multiple smaller transactions to get that 500 CB.

Even if your balance is >50k in start of the month, the account stays in Infinite category and is not downgraded with reducing balance. So just deposit once a month and use the balance for multiple smaller transactions to get that 500 CB.
It doesn't work like that...they will downgrade if bal<50k after some time
Some users are unable to get infinity coz of this workaround
Check in this thread only for full details

Once you have balance over 50k they shift you to infinity type. And as u spend though the balance will go lower than 50k, they will still keep u on infinity account and generally give 15-20 days of time to top to 50k again. This way you dont need to maintain 50k everytime, but u can just topup to 50k when deadline nears. I am using it the same way from past 3 months.

Last edited:
Once you have balance over 50k they shift you to infinity type. And as u spend though the balance will go lower than 50k, they will still keep u on infinity account and generally give 15-20 days of time to top to 50k again. This way you dont need to maintain 50k everytime, but u can just topup to 50k when deadline nears. I am using it the same way from past 3 months.
As per logic given by you the return can be more than 12% also because denominator is reducing!!!!

Can anybody explain 16% logic to me? My 12% logic is based on (12*500)/50000. As per reply given by @sac bro earlier this can increase if denominator is less.

so someone making payment of 2500 for 10 times in a month will get 500 Fi coins + 50 cashback per transaction , i.e. total of 5000 Fi coins and 500 cashback per month. Moreover 2% (per annum) interest on 50000 which is kept in Fi account, so practically we are losing on FD interest rate and gaining on cashback which is still better that FD rate loss.
I have read they have now capd at 1500 per transaction

Looks like Fi started pwning customers by secretly not giving CB on many apps of CC bill payment. For around 6 months, I consistently got ₹500 every month. This month got just ₹207 so many apps/MCCs have been banned from cashback it seems. They are not transparent about anything - which transaction gives cashback. Also by updating it 5 days after end of month, we are well and truly left in the dark.

Looks like Fi started pwning customers by secretly not giving CB on many apps of CC bill payment. For around 6 months, I consistently got ₹500 every month. This month got just ₹207 so many apps/MCCs have been banned from cashback it seems. They are not transparent about anything - which transaction gives cashback. Also by updating it 5 days after end of month, we are well and truly left in the dark.
That's the reason I follow this thread
So far i observed only 4 merchants giving CB

1.cred
2.cheq(some mentioning it's also not working)
3.onecard bill within same app
4.bajfinserv(some user posted)

I got entire 500cb. I did all the transactions on cheq.

Can anyone please confirm whether you have received 2% cashback for CC bills payment via Cred using FI UPI?

Because as per my calculation I'm not getting cashback for CC bills using Cred since last month.

Back