• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

I am using two accounts on Fi Money. One is of mine and another is of my mother. In my account I am keeping around 30k balance usually and topping it up till 50k or 55k in the start of the month. In my mother's account I am topping up till 50k but removing the money in 3-4 days. After this my mother's account is having only 2-3k Rs remaining.

Yesterday my mother got this SMS from Fi Money - You'll miss out on the 2% cashback this month. Add money & maintain a min. balance of Rs. 50,000 to get your cashback
So far only my mother has got this SMS. I have not got it till now. If any other FM has got it please tell. Will my mother's cashback come for this month?

Did u click on that notification
What happened after that?
Nothing, it just took me to their Ways to Earn Money-Plants/Cashback Page.

Also did anyone notice that the "Earn 4x Fi-Coins on Debit Card Spends" as an offer isn't listed there anymore?

Definitely a set-back if they remove Fi-Coins on Debit Card payments and keep them UPI Only.

Nothing, it just took me to their Ways to Earn Money-Plants/Cashback Page.

Also did anyone notice that the "Earn 4x Fi-Coins on Debit Card Spends" as an offer isn't listed there anymore?

Definitely a set-back if they remove Fi-Coins on Debit Card payments and keep them UPI Only.
For me 4x fi coins debit card is still there
But they removed 2x fi coins via UPI for me😅

Back