• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

I am using two accounts on Fi Money. One is of mine and another is of my mother. In my account I am keeping around 30k balance usually and topping it up till 50k or 55k in the start of the month. In my mother's account I am topping up till 50k but removing the money in 3-4 days. After this my mother's account is having only 2-3k Rs remaining.

Yesterday my mother got this SMS from Fi Money - You'll miss out on the 2% cashback this month. Add money & maintain a min. balance of Rs. 50,000 to get your cashback
So far only my mother has got this SMS. I have not got it till now. If any other FM has got it please tell. Will my mother's cashback come for this month?
If any FM can help plz. My mother has got notification again yesterday. If she will get CB or not?

Bro I am complaining because those options are already ticked off(enabled). For some posts it works and I received notifications and for this one I didn't. Maybe how many other where it doesn't works I don't know
i never watch a thread i comment if i would like to receive a notification on that thread or i have some suggestion/opinion on the thread or post.but this is how i supposed it works watch thread won't show up in the notification ring in red and you need to manually click again and click on show all due cause you need to have commented on that thread then it will show up. this is my guess.

i never watch a thread i comment if i would like to receive a notification on that thread or i have some suggestion/opinion on the thread or post.but this is how i supposed it works watch thread won't show up in the notification ring in red and you need to manually click again and click on show all due cause you need to have commented on that thread then it will show up. this is my guess.
I commented on it multiple times few days ago and added to my watching threads automatically and received notifications in past... Anyway it's not something serious so let it be. Thanks for looking into it.

Back