• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally Axis Airtel CC Approved

Shubham Yadav

TF Prestige
I started my journey with AXIS Bank after obtaining a free charge plus credit card on 25 August 2022 with a meagre limit of 10k later 6 months it was increased to 50k from 10k. Then on 21 March 2023, I took an Axis Flipkart credit card through customer care. On 25 March 2023 again I applied for an Airtel card through the Airtel Thank app by ignoring the fact that Axis has a policy of cooldown period hence it was rejected immediately by the system within 2 hours.

Then Airtel 60 days countdown period has begun. By mid-June again option to apply for the card was available. This time I thought after 6 months I would apply for this card. As an Airtel postpaid user, I genuinely wanted this card. But on 31 July I lost my patience and applied for this card. The process was so smooth that has been completed in one shot.

And the card was approved start showing in Axis credit card account waiting for the delivery status.

And last most important thanks to all the experienced members of this community from whom I gathered so much knowledge about credit cards.

Attaching SS

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 277
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 265
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 253
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 277
I really don't understand the criteria for them.

I kept getting sms/whatsapp msgs regd the card and then finally decided why not (to be honest this was triggered because another card application was rejected so I was just annoyed). I have been using the same airtel prepaid for 15 yrs or so now.

Digital KYC never happened due to some issue. So physical KYC was done and they approved with 2.76L limit. Did not need any income documents etc. My highest card limit on cibil was APAY icici with 4.6L.

I really don't understand the criteria for them.

I kept getting sms/whatsapp msgs regd the card and then finally decided why not (to be honest this was triggered because another card application was rejected so I was just annoyed). I have been using the same airtel prepaid for 15 yrs or so now.

Digital KYC never happened due to some issue. So physical KYC was done and they approved with 2.76L limit. Did not need any income documents etc. My highest card limit on cibil was APAY icici with 4.6L.
6 months

I started my journey with AXIS Bank after obtaining a free charge plus credit card on 25 August 2022 with a meagre limit of 10k later 6 months it was increased to 50k from 10k. Then on 21 March 2023, I took an Axis Flipkart credit card through customer care. On 25 March 2023 again I applied for an Airtel card through the Airtel Thank app by ignoring the fact that Axis has a policy of cooldown period hence it was rejected immediately by the system within 2 hours.

Then Airtel 60 days countdown period has begun. By mid-June again option to apply for the card was available. This time I thought after 6 months I would apply for this card. As an Airtel postpaid user, I genuinely wanted this card. But on 31 July I lost my patience and applied for this card. The process was so smooth that has been completed in one shot.

And the card was approved start showing in Axis credit card account waiting for the delivery status.

And last most important thanks to all the experienced members of this community from whom I gathered so much knowledge about credit cards.

Attaching SS
couple of questions for me !!
How long it took you to receive the physical card delivered from the day of application?
secondly, if you're an existing Axis customer why would you need to kyc again ?

Attaching SS
Ab ye smjh nhi aa rha h ki 120 din rukna hai ya 180 din 😂 btw congratulations

Back