• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally I got the offer, Now the ignoring begins

infinia_dedo

TF Select
Finally I also got an upgrade to Regalia Gold

Now my plan is to ignore the upgrade for next few months

So that finally HDFC begs me to take Infinia

And then I will say - Credit Card doesn't define happiness. It comes from our families and friends.

And I will decline Infinia also.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

And then I will say - Credit Card doesn't define happiness. It comes from our families and friends.

This is correct…
On that note, living in an isolated place in a rural setting where there is no internet facility will yield the most happiest life..
I am planning to do this in about 10 to 15 years time and will start acquiring the land very soon..
Living in a full green environment…

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
This is correct…
On that note, living in an isolated place in a rural setting where there is no internet facility will yield the most happiest life..
I am planning to do this in about 10 to 15 years time and will start acquiring the land very soon..
yeah but before you do that, make a list of all the tips and tricks regarding finance in general
to help people like us stuck in the maya jaal of credit cards🥲

lightwaves

TF Premier

Why do I get a feeling that it’s a ploy to get more likes and reactions on the post.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
yeah but before you do that, make a list of all the tips and tricks regarding finance in general
to help people like us stuck in the maya jaal of credit cards🥲
Sorry…
It’s better if you learn yourself by your experiences..
this way GNYAN lasts long..
However you may need a helping hand from a guru in difficult situations .. not every day

lightwaves

TF Premier
This is correct…
10 to 15 years down the line life will be very different from now. I guess we can’t escape this technology web 😅

lightwaves

TF Premier
Valid question, but at the end, it really results in indifference to anyone involved in th

we can, if we are strongly determined ..
I may even move back to a small hamlet in Australia( I am an Australian citizen)
Yeah, only strong will power can make this happen, because we’re being bombarded with distractions left, right and center and it’s never ending.

This is correct…
I do have the same thinking as well and I am also planning to live like this in future. I was holding 25+ credit cards few months back and now it has been reduced to 10. I will further reduce my credit cards to 2 or 3 in coming months. Now I am focussing to generate wealth and not running behind credit cards anymore. I will also settle in a calm and green environment in the future but for that I need to work hard and generate a decent wealth in the coming years.

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Which card do you have and what is the limit? Can I get DCB directly from Millennia as a pre approved offer?
Currently I am having DCB Non- Metal LTF with 6.8 lakh limit and Tata Neu Infinity as "Floater" Card and where it's floating... I don't know. Apparently the limit should be same as DCB but in Tata Neu App, I see the max limit as 5 lakh only.

Anyways the upgradation is specifically for DCB Non-Metal LTF.

I can't say much about upgradation from Millenia Card as i upgraded to DCB from Regalia in 2019. HDFC offered me Millenia Card as "floater" card last year after I escalated to priority redressal team due to non acceptance on some fee payment platform but by the time they agreed to give Millenia, I had taken Tata Neu Infinity Rupay and didn't proceed with Millenia.

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Currently I am having DCB Non- Metal LTF with 6.8 lakh limit and Tata Neu Infinity as "Floater" Card and where it's floating... I don't know. Apparently the limit should be same as DCB but in Tata Neu App, I see the max limit as 5 lakh only.

Anyways the upgradation is specifically for DCB Non-Metal LTF.

I can't say much about upgradation from Millenia Card as i upgraded to DCB from Regalia in 2019. HDFC offered me Millenia Card as "floater" card last year after I escalated to priority redressal team due to non acceptance on some fee payment platform but by the time they agreed to give Millenia, I had taken Tata Neu Infinity Rupay and didn't proceed with Millenia.

Missed to mention that first I was offered DCP FYF from Regalia which i ignored. I really didn't find much advantage to take DCP FYF from Regalia LTF. Then, few months later i received the invite to upgrade to DCB LTF and immediately grabbed it.

Reactions: SSV