• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally Ist Unsecured Card Approved

cool_jazz

TF Select
Having OneCard FD based 2k Amount From Past 2 Years with CIBIL 750+ , Income Under 10k So not able to get Unsecured Card.
3-4 months Ago Opened Hdfc savings account and tried For CC from Same month.
1st tried Tata Neu , Rejected on Last Page.
2nd Tried from Main Site "no offers Available"
3rd time tried Pixel Play, did VKYC too but rejected.
All 3 times CIBIL hit.
Then Not any try in June.
In July Showing In net banking get upto 48k + 1500 vochers so tried.
" 3 cards available"
Selected "HDFC Swiggy" , it's Paid but got with 15k limit 😅.
So I'm eligible for 1500 voucher and when and how to get ??

Having OneCard FD based 2k Amount From Past 2 Years with CIBIL 750+ , Income Under 10k So not able to get Unsecured Card.
3-4 months Ago Opened Hdfc savings account and tried For CC from Same month.
1st tried Tata Neu , Rejected on Last Page.
2nd Tried from Main Site "no offers Available"
3rd time tried Pixel Play, did VKYC too but rejected.
All 3 times CIBIL hit.
Then Not any try in June.
In July Showing In net banking get upto 48k + 1500 vochers so tried.
" 3 cards available"
Selected "HDFC Swiggy" , it's Paid but got with 15k limit 😅.
So I'm eligible for 1500 voucher and when and how to get ??
Congrats on your first unsecured card.

Coming to your queries, yes you are eligible for 1500 voucher and you will receive it after 90 days if you hadn't taken any help from Bank representative and filled and applied the application on your own. They will send it on SMS/Email.

Your joining fee will be charged after 90 days and before 120 days.

Remember to always maintain <30% utilization on your card and pay your dues fully. This practice will help you improve your CIBIL and get more unsecured card in future.

Cheers! and please mark this as solution if you are satisfied with my answer.

The offer is valid on completing a transaction (excluding EMI transactions) of minimum Rs. 500 within the first 14 days from credit card issuance date.

Coming to your queries, yes you are eligible for 1500 voucher and you will receive it after 90 days if you hadn't taken any help from Bank representative and filled and applied the application on your own. They will send it on SMS/Email.

Remember to always maintain <30% utilization on your card and pay your dues fully. This practice will help you improve your CIBIL and get more unsecured card in future.

due to old applications issue , received mail from cc to for apply card but i applied card from link when i logged into net banking. so means no help of any agent.

I also a new card which I have not activated yet today is the last day if I activate and close it before 90 days will I get charged the joining fees or not ?

I also a new card which I have not activated yet today is the last day if I activate and close it before 90 days will I get charged the joining fees or not ?
As I mentioned above, Joining fee for all HDFC cards except Mariott Bonvoy are posted on the third or fourth statement (mostly 4th statement) ie, after 90 days and before 120 days. For MB the fee is posted on the 45th day.

As I mentioned above, Joining fee for all HDFC cards except Mariott Bonvoy are posted on the third or fourth statement (mostly 4th statement) ie, after 90 days and before 120 days. For MB the fee is posted on the 45th day.
So if I close in 2 months then I will be charged nothing? Right ?

Anyone knows about cashback?
Did 2 transaction
1. FLIPKART Grocery
2. Amazon Pay India ( did normal shopping)
For both 5% cashback??

Back