• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally made my HDFC Card LTF

jaithalal

TF Select
( Edited my post for clear the confusion ) Finally, HDFC made my card LTF. On top of that, I got the ₹500 gift voucher as a membership fee ( funny though as my card is LTF 🤣🤣 ) and all the charges were revered also including replacement fee.

This time i wrote the Shakespeare's style email and asked them politely. And My card has been converted into Life Time Free. I just love hdfc 😍😍

Off topic, got Axis Myzone ( LTF ), Axis Rupay neo ( LTF ), Axis Indian Oil rupay ( earlier it was paid but i made the LTF by negotiation, on top of that they gave 2500 edgereward points also 🤣🤣 ), Icici Rubyx ( LTF ), Sbi Simply save rupay last march. I started my credit card journey through sbi cashback ( LTF now ) in 2022 and in just 1 year, I accumulated more than 20 cards. I'm considering to close useless cards this year like PNB, BOB, one card , icici Platinum chip card ( I got it on behalf of amazon pay icici through twitter route )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404_162441_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_162441_Gmail.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot_20240404_164604_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_164604_Gmail.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 213
  • 20240404_164818.jpg
    20240404_164818.jpg
    889.2 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

jaithalal

TF Select
I converted my FYF Millennia credit card (upgraded from MoneyBack+) to lifetime free based on spending through HDFC customer care.
My father holds the ltf moneyback plus ( forced by RM ) and he has been getting offer for paid millennia for 2 years. Since he doesn't care about the credit cards, I don't bother about it. 2 months ago, I tried to make my mother's millennia ltf but hdfc rejected the request as she doesn't use it. I'll try next month to make it ltf.

slade7203

TF Neo
Happy for you. But you should also be happy about getting your Coral LTF converted to Rubyx LTF without any threatening mail like you did before. Cause in your last millennia LTF mess thread you were holding ICICI Coral LTF but now you have Rubyx LTF. I think your Shakespeare email to HDFC convinced ICICI to give you upgrade.

Last edited:

slade7203

TF Neo
i guess 15k by November. I got the highest limit 10k 🥲🥲 Still I'm not getting limit enhancement despite providing my itr.
Also your SBI CB card limit was enhanced to 95k in 7 days(as per your last thread) but now your limit is back to 15k. You are doing some next level stuff-
1) converted SBI cashback(10K limit) to LTF without threatening. Jise sab threats dete he us se acchi tarah se baat ki. & Your limit was also enhanced to 95k within 7 days
2) Brutally threatened HDFC for converting 3 months old millennia to LTF > Card got blocked- by some miracle received new CC.
3) wrote Shakespeare email to HDFC- Which made your Moneyback+ LTF, Your coral got converted to Rubyx, your sbi cb limit came back to 15k.
Ekdum gokuldham ban gai he teri CC journey. Kuchh bhi ho raha he.
In the end if you are happy, then it's good for you. But try to be patient & less contradictory.

thereguser

TF Buzz
i raised a query to make my millennia to LTF few days back and, today i asked about my millennia card which is FYF changed to LTF, and also when asked about my neu infinity card, which was also fyf, they told me both card now is LTF. I don't get it how hdfc works, but raised a mail for written confirmation about those claims by HDFC customer care.

xfactcc

TF Premier
( Edited my post for clear the confusion ) Finally, HDFC made my card LTF. On top of that, I got the ₹500 gift voucher as a membership fee ( funny though as my card is LTF 🤣🤣 ) and all the charges were revered also including replacement fee.

This time i wrote the Shakespeare's style email and asked them politely. And My card has been converted into Life Time Free. I just love hdfc 😍😍

Off topic, got Axis Myzone ( LTF ), Axis Rupay neo ( LTF ), Axis Indian Oil rupay ( earlier it was paid but i made the LTF by negotiation, on top of that they gave 2500 edgereward points also 🤣🤣 ), Icici Rubyx ( LTF ), Sbi Simply save rupay last march. I started my credit card journey through sbi cashback ( LTF now ) in 2022 and in just 1 year, I accumulated more than 20 cards. I'm considering to close useless cards this year like PNB, BOB, one card , icici Platinum chip card ( I got it on behalf of amazon pay icici through twitter route )
Do share some of your heroic LTF negotiation stories so that rest of us rookies can follow.

I am personally interested in Cashback card LTF story.

bhaveshS

TF Ace
i raised a query to make my millennia to LTF few days back and, today i asked about my millennia card which is FYF changed to LTF, and also when asked about my neu infinity card, which was also fyf, they told me both card now is LTF. I don't get it how hdfc works, but raised a mail for written confirmation about those claims by HDFC customer care.
Card age? Spend?