• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally made my HDFC Card LTF

jaithalal

TF Select
( Edited my post for clear the confusion ) Finally, HDFC made my card LTF. On top of that, I got the ₹500 gift voucher as a membership fee ( funny though as my card is LTF 🤣🤣 ) and all the charges were revered also including replacement fee.

This time i wrote the Shakespeare's style email and asked them politely. And My card has been converted into Life Time Free. I just love hdfc 😍😍

Off topic, got Axis Myzone ( LTF ), Axis Rupay neo ( LTF ), Axis Indian Oil rupay ( earlier it was paid but i made the LTF by negotiation, on top of that they gave 2500 edgereward points also 🤣🤣 ), Icici Rubyx ( LTF ), Sbi Simply save rupay last march. I started my credit card journey through sbi cashback ( LTF now ) in 2022 and in just 1 year, I accumulated more than 20 cards. I'm considering to close useless cards this year like PNB, BOB, one card , icici Platinum chip card ( I got it on behalf of amazon pay icici through twitter route )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404_162441_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_162441_Gmail.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot_20240404_164604_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_164604_Gmail.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 213
  • 20240404_164818.jpg
    20240404_164818.jpg
    889.2 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

techt

TF Legend
BTW your (mis)adventure is worth an episode in TMKOC.
Taarak Mehta GIF by Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Finally, HDFC made my card LTF. On top of that, I got the ₹500 gift voucher as a membership fee ( funny though as my card is LTF 🤣🤣 ) and all the charges were revered also including replacement fee ( if you know the February thread which i posted )

This time i wrote the Shakespeare's style email and asked them politely. And My card has been converted into Life Time Free. I just love hdfc 😍😍

Off topic, got Axis Myzone ( LTF ), Axis Rupay neo ( LTF ), Axis Indian Oil rupay ( earlier it was paid but i made the LTF by negotiation, on top of that they gave 2500 edgereward points also 🤣🤣 ), Icici Rubyx ( LTF ), Sbi Simply save rupay last march. I started my credit card journey through sbi cashback ( LTF now ) in 2022 and in just 1 year, I accumulated more than 20 cards. I'm considering to close useless cards this year like PNB, BOB, one card , icici Platinum chip card ( I got it on behalf of amazon pay icici through twitter route )
Is this card, Money Back LTF?? ;)

Strange

TF Legend
( Edited my post for clear the confusion ) Finally, HDFC made my card LTF. On top of that, I got the ₹500 gift voucher as a membership fee ( funny though as my card is LTF 🤣🤣 ) and all the charges were revered also including replacement fee.

I converted my FYF Millennia credit card (upgraded from MoneyBack+) to lifetime free based on spending through HDFC customer care.