• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FIRST CREDIT CARD

Hey

TF Neo
Hi, guys
myself himanth (19), i am self employed and earning decent amount, and with my friends suggestion i made an FD and got idfc wow credit card and from that my CIBIL SCORE is generated and now its 748 ... i have 6.5 lakhs ITR filed this year and i have following banking relationships
1. au royale
2. kotak 811
3. hdfc savings max
4. icici prestige
5. axis liberty
so i would like to get my first credit card and wanted to know which bank gives easy credit card (its been nearly 6 months and didn't got any pre approval) i would like to apply manually so which card to apply (within this or even out of these banks) please suggest me

Hi, guys
myself himanth (19), i am self employed and earning decent amount, and with my friends suggestion i made an FD and got idfc wow credit card and from that my CIBIL SCORE is generated and now its 748 ... i have 6.5 lakhs ITR filed this year and i have following banking relationships
1. au royale
2. kotak 811
3. hdfc savings max
4. icici prestige
5. axis liberty
so i would like to get my first credit card and wanted to know which bank gives easy credit card (its been nearly 6 months and didn't got any pre approval) i would like to apply manually so which card to apply (within this or even out of these banks) please suggest me
Hi Himanth , to start your credit card journey, majority of the banks has an age limit of 21 to 23. But some banks also offer credit cards from age of 18. In your case. I suggest you to wait for a year or two so that depending upon your age and as well as your profile you would get good credit cards with higher limit .

I am suggesting you this, because at the age of 19,20 and 21 when I was applying for credit cards of the bank have rejected my application at the time of submission and other banks have not allow me to apply until I turn 23. And some banks have approved my cards, but with the lesser limit around 30 to 50 k and the credit limit enhancement is also not so good and you should wait for more than six months or year to get good credit limit enhancement.

Hi, guys
1. au royale
2. kotak 811
3. hdfc savings max
4. icici prestige
5. axis liberty
AXIS, HDFC AND AMEX for 18+

For HDFC wait for pre approved offer, don't apply manually.

For axis, take any LTF card first like Neo. Decent card for those who order from zomato. Either contact your branch yor just apply directly via app.

For Amex, check whichever card is suitable as per your spends or start with basic MRCC. DM if you need referral for amex and help in application process

Back