• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Fixed now] Amazon not offering 10% discount on Rupay credit cards

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
Hello I was just comparing AC prices on Amazon and Flipkart. Amazon has a offer on HDFC cards rn. So I clicked order to just check the effective price on my HDFC card.

And I realised that the discount is only being offered on my old regalia card. I had also saved my freedom rupay credit card on Amazon, but it didn't give any discount on that card. It kinda makes me sus. I had recently converted my regalia from visa to rupay. So the old regalia is effectively closed and I no longer have any visa credit card from HDFC.

(I haven't received my rupay regalia card yet, so I couldn't put the card number and check)

So my question is, why couldn't I see the discount on the freedom rupay credit card?
Is it because it was a rupay credit card?
Or is it because the credit limit on that card (20000) was lesser that the price of the product being checked out(~40k)?

Have I made a mistake by not having a single HDFC credit card on the MasterCard or Visa franchise?

amazon finally started supporting EMI transactions on rupay credit card working on my sbi credit card
Yes, we complaint 2 weeks ago. All banks enabled RuPay CC EMI on Amazon.

By the way you tried EMI transaction through any RuPay CC EMI on Amazon ? and successfully transaction completed ?

Follow my RuPay/UPI group for all latest news and info -

@crazyuploader

Hi , I still cannot use my Tata neu infinity hdfc rupay credit card for emi transactions on Amazon
Can see the option on other websites like Flipkart/cultfit etc but not Amazon
Can someone with tata neu rupay card confirm if it's the same for them as well?
Delete your saved card and add again.

Also check minimum transaction amount for EMI transaction and Amaozn product is eligible for EMI transaciton or not.

Delete your saved card and add again.

Also check minimum transaction amount for EMI transaction and Amaozn product is eligible for EMI transaciton or not.
Yeah did that delete and add again step but it is still not showing

I checked on 2 transactions one for SSD worth 8k and one for laptop worth 1.25 lakhs
Neither of them are showing for my rupay card but showing for my ICICI cc
and my friends SBI cc

Ok let me check. Share the product link.
Deal of the day: HP OMEN Gaming Laptop, AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS, 8GB RTX 4060 GPU, 16.1-inch (40.9 cm), 140W TGP, FHD, IPS, 300 nits, 165Hz, 16GB DDR5, 1TB SSD, RGB Backlit KB, B&O (MSO, Black, 2.32 kg), xf0060AX https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0CCVZP835/?tag=ppvzone-21

Deal of the day: Samsung 980 PRO 1TB Up to 7,000 MB/s PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V8P1T0) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08GS7748F/?tag=ppvzone-21

Please check with hdfc tata neu infinity rupay cc

Deal of the day: HP OMEN Gaming Laptop, AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS, 8GB RTX 4060 GPU, 16.1-inch (40.9 cm), 140W TGP, FHD, IPS, 300 nits, 165Hz, 16GB DDR5, 1TB SSD, RGB Backlit KB, B&O (MSO, Black, 2.32 kg), xf0060AX https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0CCVZP835/?tag=ppvzone-21

Deal of the day: Samsung 980 PRO 1TB Up to 7,000 MB/s PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V8P1T0) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08GS7748F/?tag=ppvzone-21

Please check with hdfc tata neu infinity rupay cc
Yes, strange both HDFC Tata Neu RuPay credit cards are not showing for EMI transaction.

However, other HDFC RuPay credit cards are showing for EMI transactions.

Oh, then HDFC Tata Neu Cobranded cards are excluded for EMI transaction ?

Can you share your Visa card Tata Neu BIN number (first 6 digit) ? and also share its plus card or infinity.

@Sankalpdas1
Infinity card

Why did I buy this card then if there is no emi option available 😔
I have icici and I am quite satisfied with it
But I wanted a different bank cc , hence went with hdfc for its brand name and it turned out like this
Should have opted for normal milenia cards with visa/mastercard

Infinity card

Why did I buy this card then if there is no emi option available 😔
I have icici and I am quite satisfied with it
But I wanted a different bank cc , hence went with hdfc for its brand name and it turned out like this
Should have opted for normal milenia cards with visa/mastercard
I already check with this BIN.

This time HDFC Tata Neu cards excluded for EMI transaction both Tata Neu RuPay and Visa credit cards on Amazon.

EMI eligible on other HDFC visa/master/RuPay credit cards.

Back