• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis Bank CC considered for Axis offers?

skywalker

TF Select
1. Is the Flipkart Axis Bank CC considered for the regular Axis Bank CC offers (instant discount etc during sale) on Amazon, Flipkart and other e-commerce websites, or is it not considered for those offers like the Amazon Pay CC?

2. Also, I already have the SBI Cashback card, so should I still apply for the Axis Flipkart CC or should I apply for Axis MyZone CC for offers on Swiggy etc since SBI CC is giving 5% cashback for the time being (I have pre-approved LTF offers for both MyZone and Flipkart Axis Bank CC).

1. Is the Flipkart Axis Bank CC considered for the regular Axis Bank CC offers (instant discount etc during sale) on Amazon, Flipkart and other e-commerce websites, or is it not considered for those offers like the Amazon Pay CC?

2. Also, I already have the SBI Cashback card, so should I still apply for the Axis Flipkart CC or should I apply for Axis MyZone CC for offers on Swiggy etc since SBI CC is giving 5% cashback for the time being (I have pre-approved LTF offers for both MyZone and Flipkart Axis Bank CC).
If you are getting axis fk LTF, take it. It is an unbeatable card during FK sales.
You don’t get full discount - if axis bank cc has 10% then fk would have 5, but the 5% unlimited cashback will make it better than any other cards.

If you are getting axis fk LTF, take it. It is an unbeatable card during FK sales.
You don’t get full discount - if axis bank cc has 10% then fk would have 5, but the 5% unlimited cashback will make it better than any other cards.
It would 10% plus 5 extra cause earlier big billion I ordered so many items and always axis fk had better cash back cause of extra 5

I feel your SBI Cashback card will take care of all your 5% cashback offers at Flipkart and all other online usuage so it kind-off becomes SUPER Cashback card for online usuage.

But since my SBI Cashback card is already giving me 5% Cashback on all my online spends, should I still go for Flipkart Axis CC or should I go for LTF MyZone CC for getting the benefit of all Axis CC offers in sale?

But since my SBI Cashback card is already giving me 5% Cashback on all my online spends, should I still go for Flipkart Axis CC or should I go for LTF MyZone CC for getting the benefit of all Axis CC offers in sale?
I thought you were getting FK LTF. If not LTF, then consider your spends and make a decision. If you purchase 1 appliance during BBD every year, FK AXIS would pay for itself. And yes it is better than SBI Cashback because you don’t get instant discount for SBI Cashback. But FK axis you get instant discount (5/8/10 %) and 5% cashback.

I thought you were getting FK LTF. If not LTF, then consider your spends and make a decision. If you purchase 1 appliance during BBD every year, FK AXIS would pay for itself. And yes it is better than SBI Cashback because you don’t get instant discount for SBI Cashback. But FK axis you get instant discount (5/8/10 %) and 5% cashback.
@WhoU I am getting FK Axis CC LTF and MyZone CC also LTF. I already own an SBI Cashback card. That’s why I was a little confused.

No in last big billion day sales flipkart was giving 8% instant discount and 5% cashback. Total 13%. You can add grab deals cashback too. Ace card was giving 10% instant and 2%. Total 12% cashback plus grab deals

No in last big billion day sales flipkart was giving 8% instant discount and 5% cashback. Total 13%. You can add grab deals cashback too. Ace card was giving 10% instant and 2%. Total 12% cashback plus grab deals
The 5% cashback is unlimited. If you purchase an iPhone then instant discount might not help much - would be around 1500. But 5% unlimited cashback adds to your high value purchase which beats instant discount.

Yes that 8 or 10% instant discount has capping but that 5% cashback is unlimited. So on paper difference between ace and flipkart is only 1% but in reality it will be much large for a costly product

Myzone CC is one of the worst CC in axis in my opinion. Better go with FK Axis as you get 1.5% on all offline spends as well.

Reactions: BVC
Back