• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

can we apply flipkart Axis bank Credit card for wife?

skal941

TF Buzz
I used to have Flipkart Axisbank card but got it closed last year as they were not offering LTF. But regretting my decision now. :(
Thought to apply again through flipkart app but its showing i'm not eligible.

can we apply flipkart Axis bank Credit card for wife who is home maker with no income?

skal941

TF Buzz
If you compare between FK and CB card then CB card beats FK hands down..

FK card is useful only in the case you buy big ticket items like above 50k frequently because of it's unlimited 5% CB.
Oh thanks guys. You guys are so helpful. I think its better to go for SBI CB card. In that case, i have one query. I'm holding SBI SimplyClick CC and can i apply for it for myself on C2C basis? My CIBIL score is between 700 to 750.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Oh thanks guys. You guys are so helpful. I think its better to go for SBI CB card. In that case, i have one query. I'm holding SBI SimplyClick CC and can i apply for it for myself on C2C basis? My CIBIL score is between 700 to 750.
No less than 750 avoid anything

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You can apply via sprint. But why so low cibil score any delayed payments?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes bro. Unfortunately, i missed 4 payments in last november. My CIBIL scored reduced by 124 points. :(
Later i cleared everything. Not sure when it will be back to normal..
Wow, it's really bad..
Cibil score goes down by escalator and comes back up via staircase...
Time only heals the cibil wounds unless you recreate more wounds... ;)

Last edited:

skal941

TF Buzz
So. in this case use your proxy I.e. your wife for all your CC needs until your score recovers which is atleast a couple of years away
which is better? Applying through cashkaro which is offering 1800rs as cashback for sbi cashback credit card or directly at sbi sprint site? Im asking 'better' in terms of approval chances.

skal941

TF Buzz
Finally applied sbi cashback card (through Cashkaro) on my wife's name 2 days ago. Today they called for few confirmations and offered complementary Addon card as well.

Today physical KYC done. I was told my wife may get verification call tomorrow / later. Lets see how it goes. 🤞

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Finally applied sbi cashback card (through Cashkaro) on my wife's name 2 days ago. Today they called for few confirmations and offered complementary Addon card as well.

Today physical KYC done. I was told my wife may get verification call tomorrow / later. Lets see how it goes. 🤞
You will get quite a few calls asking for the same information confirmation and the last one would be from Gurgaon.. that’s it card approved

Last edited:

skal941

TF Buzz
You will get quite a few calls asking for the same information confirmation and the last one would be from Gurgaon.. that’s it card approved
Card approved and it will reach in 7days. Received email. :)
Now please help me to find out public/private loots in using that card to balance those joining/annual fees... :p