• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card ₹500 voucher not received

noidea

TF Buzz
Dear TechnoFino Community,

Flipkart is running a campaign of offering ₹1000 GV in the form of two ₹500 Flipkart Gift Vouchers as mentioned in FAQs https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-axis-bank-credit-card-store

However, I have only received one ₹500 Gift Voucher from Axis Bank. For the remaining ₹500 voucher, I am tossed between Flipkart and Axis Bank support (screenshots attached).

I have taken the following steps:

1) Reached out to Flipkart Help. Pointed me to Axis Bank.

2) Reached out to Axis Bank support. Pointed me to Flipkart

3) Raised a complaint in NCH portal. Flipkart closed the complaint.

I need your support to make sure they justify their advertisements and not falsely or partially fulfil their promises. 1000168167.jpg 1000168113.jpg

Dear TechnoFino Community,

Flipkart is running a campaign of offering ₹1000 GV in the form of two ₹500 Flipkart Gift Vouchers as mentioned in FAQs https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-axis-bank-credit-card-store

However, I have only received one ₹500 Gift Voucher from Axis Bank. For the remaining ₹500 voucher, I am tossed between Flipkart and Axis Bank support (screenshots attached).

I have taken the following steps:

1) Reached out to Flipkart Help. Pointed me to Axis Bank.

2) Reached out to Axis Bank support. Pointed me to Flipkart

3) Raised a complaint in NCH portal. Flipkart closed the complaint.

I need your support to make sure they justify their advertisements and not falsely or partially fulfil their promises.View attachment 58185View attachment 58186
Axis has issued the vouchers which they were obliged to issue. FK has to issue the rest Rs.500 voucher.

Write a mail to Grievance.officer@flipkart.com
stating your issue. The GV will be credited your FK wallet within 15-20 days.

They outright lie about these vouchers. Noone takes responsibility..
It happened to me also in 2022... They never gave me the promised GVs..
Hence , I dont deal with 🪓 much .. I closed the FK card within 1 year of opening..

They outright lie about these vouchers. Noone takes responsibility..
It happened to me also in 2022... They never gave me the promised GVs..
Hence , I dont deal with 🪓 much .. I closed the FK card within 1 year of opening..
Itna dukhi hogye ho 🪓s se ki jhan galti nhi hai vha bhi usi ko kos rhe ho🤣🤣

Translation:- He is so mad with Axis that even where 🪓s is innocent, will try to make them look guilty🤣🤣

Itna dukhi hogye ho 🪓s se ki jhan galti nhi hai vha bhi usi ko kos rhe ho🤣🤣

Translation:- He is so mad with Axis that even where 🪓s is innocent, will try to make them look guilty🤣🤣
I am not mad.. and I dont have any love and hate relationship with anyone / any bank..

Being the card issuer they need to take responsibility..
DOnt get me started on this..

In fact starting with incident only I started suspecting the behaviour of 🪓

Last edited:
yes, but he has to do the first transaction within 30 days. the voucher gets credited automatically in Flipkart wallet
I have done the first transaction and hence have received one voucher from Axis Bank. Which automatically qualifies me for the second voucher.

Back