• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis not providing 1.5% cashback

CyberPsych

TF Ace
I have been using my office's self service food ordering app from the last month and paying through my FK axis CC. I can see in the statement that I am not getting 1.5% cashback. There is one entry where I got ₹1. Is this because the amount spent is >₹100 (₹126). Does this card provide 1.5% CB for only transactions above ₹100?

Attachments

• AddText_08-24-08.02.51.png
    AddText_08-24-08.02.51.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 66
I have been using my office's self service food ordering app from the last month and paying through my FK axis CC. I can see in the statement that I am not getting 1.5% cashback. There is one entry where I got ₹1. Is this because the amount spent is >₹100 (₹126). Does this card provide 1.5% CB for only transactions above ₹100?
As per my knowledge cashback only provide for >100, also cashback provide in round of 1, means you will not get cashback for decimals(paise), like for 126 transaction, cashback should be 1.89, but they have only given 1, and ignored decimal 0.89

As per my knowledge cashback only provide for >100, also cashback provide in round of 1, means you will not get cashback for decimals(paise), like for 126 transaction, cashback should be 1.89, but they have only given 1, and ignored decimal 0.89
Damn. At least they should round off after adding all the cashback for the cycle rather than rounding off for each line item.

Damn. At least they should round off after adding all the cashback for the cycle rather than rounding off for each line item.
In this way they can cut more cashback, suppose you have done 10 transaction in a month, and they may save 8-10 rs.(considering 80 paise to 99 paise round off) Per user instead of few paises on combined spend, and if similar saving can be done with crores of card users they can save hefty amount.

By any chance, do you know its the same ₹100 minimum for Apay ICICI other spends, Axis ace's 2%, Tata Neu Infinity (UPI payment)?
I have checked my statement for Axis Ace.

CB of Re 1 was provided against purchases of both Rs 19 and Rs 89.
No CB was provided for a Rs 2 transaction that was reversed ( deduction for some verification I think)

All the GREY AREA will be awarded to the BANK and only the MUST ONES go to the customers' kitty ( that to sometimes with the help of likes of @VISHESH_BANSAL maharaj's bamboo...

This is exactly , one of the ways, the Banks make money... small small things add up to them as they have crores of accounts..
and for those small things the customer will generally be not willing to fight with them...
and hence Easy money for the Banks

Last edited:
Back