• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis not providing 1.5% cashback

CyberPsych

TF Ace
I have been using my office's self service food ordering app from the last month and paying through my FK axis CC. I can see in the statement that I am not getting 1.5% cashback. There is one entry where I got ₹1. Is this because the amount spent is >₹100 (₹126). Does this card provide 1.5% CB for only transactions above ₹100?

Attachments

• AddText_08-24-08.02.51.png
    AddText_08-24-08.02.51.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 66
As far as APAY is concenred, it is NO.
Evidence as per my extracts from my annual statement... FOR YOUR EYES ONLY....

View attachment 27559
How you have fetched along with reward points mentioned?

Although looking in your statement, that you have not received cashback for <100, or 1% of <100 is equal to <1 rupee, so they have not given cashback for that( have you checked for <100 payment on Apay, as there we get 5%, which should >1 rupee

How you have fetched along with reward points mentioned?

Although looking in your statement, that you have not received cashback for <100, or 1% of <100 is equal to <1 rupee, so they have not given cashback for that( have you checked for <100 payment on Apay, as there we get 5%, which should >1 rupee
There is a hint in my post (i.e. a word) for your query... Some food for thought.....

and my post is only about 20 words... and most of the words are of not much significance.. leaving out the obvious one... Very easy...

and my post is only about 20 words... and most of the words are of not much significance.. leaving out the obvious one... Very easy...
I am just catching the word ANNUAL STATEMENT, but does it have rewards points?

or there is some other word, which I am missing?

All the GREY AREA will be awarded to the BANK and only the MUST ONES go to the customers' kitty ( that to sometimes with the help of likes of @VISHESH_BANSAL maharaj's bamboo...

This is exactly , one of the ways, the Banks make money... small small things add up to them as they have crores of accounts..
and for those small things the customer will generally be not willing to fight with them...
and hence Easy money for the Banks
Vishesh to ssv-
1692862417295.png

Read on 2-3 websites,

One for your reference

You like talking in Riddles hmmm. 😉
some times for fun, otherwise its all vanilla...

There are different ways of assimilating the knowledge into the seeker..
One - directly providing the answer
Two - Putting his/ her brain at work a little bit...

Generally the longetivity of the knowldege acquired tend to be more in the latter case rather than the former...

I am just catching the word ANNUAL STATEMENT, but does it have rewards points?

or there is some other word, which I am missing?
BTW,
Did you check your annual statement and found the rewards?? and a transaction <100 which gives 5% CB??

Back