• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Cancelled order refund not receive in Credit Card

hsaikia06

TF Buzz
Hello I have ordered a moto phone in Flipkart through fk credit card and then cancelled it. The refund status has been showing as completed in Flipkart but it has been yet receive in credit nor any statement showing. What's the matter

Hello I have ordered a moto phone in Flipkart through fk credit card and then cancelled it. The refund status has been showing as completed in Flipkart but it has been yet receive in credit nor any statement showing. What's the matter
The most important piece of information that is missing here:
How long ago you cancelled the product??

Sometimes it may take upto 7 to 10 working days.
Please wait until such time.. you will get your refund for sure . because everything is automated these days..

Otherwise you can raise a ticket for that particulaer order by hitting " Need Help?" link..
A ticket will be raised and someone will answer you and call you if needed.. You can also talk to CC guys via this Help link..

1710178661823.png

BEst wishes

I was in similar situation in the month of October and my 53k was Stuck. Flipkart was saying they issued refund and always closed the ticket and Axis was closing ticket saying we have not received. After one month of followup with PNO they agreed to accept a chargeback request. And after 45 days of raising the request I received my refund.

The most important piece of information that is missing here:
How long ago you cancelled the product??

Sometimes it may take upto 7 to 10 working days.
Please wait until such time.. you will get your refund for sure . because everything is automated these days..

Otherwise you can raise a ticket for that particulaer order by hitting " Need Help?" link..
A ticket will be raised and someone will answer you and call you if needed.. You can also talk to CC guys via this Help link..

View attachment 45605

BEst wishes
This right here is probably your answer. Wait for a few more days. And mark SSV's answer as solution.

This right here is probably your answer. Wait for a few more days. And mark SSV's answer as solution.
THank you sir..
I don't think @hsaikia06 knows how to mark my post as solution..
Mate, hit " Best answer" link to my above post if you feel your query was answered and it deemed fit ... Thanks..

I was in similar situation in the month of October and my 53k was Stuck. Flipkart was saying they issued refund and always closed the ticket and Axis was closing ticket saying we have not received. After one month of followup with PNO they agreed to accept a chargeback request. And after 45 days of raising the request I received my refund.
Does it happen in rare cases or mostly in Flipkart credit card. Is there any other way to get back the money in short time. Why they don't put chargeback request at early. 1000241492.jpg

Instead of blocking account , they should have put restrictions on no of returns..
How many returns out of how many orders?
How old is the account?
what did you buy and what did you return??
so many unanswered questions....

Does it happen in rare cases or mostly in Flipkart credit card. Is there any other way to get back the money in short time. Why they don't put chargeback request at early.
At first I was fighting with Flipkart to get refund and then they provided me ARN number as well. However beyond this they were extremely unhelpful.
Axis was most unhelpful and I realised why it is termed as worst customer service bank. At first they insisted that I wait for 15 days before they accept a complaint. Then after 15 days long cycles of wait and closi ticket s by marking them solved.

Or if you're on mobile, you'll have to press tick mar which will be near reply button @hsaikia06

At first I was fighting with Flipkart to get refund and then they provided me ARN number as well. However beyond this they were extremely unhelpful.
Axis was most unhelpful and I realised why it is termed as worst customer service bank. At first they insisted that I wait for 15 days before they accept a complaint. Then after 15 days long cycles of wait and closi ticket s by marking them solved.
So if I don't receive the refund within the time i can put chargeback request after 15 days of transaction right. What are other step regarding this to get refund ?

That tick mark is only for UP vote I think.. not for soultion / best answer...
Not sure though... SS please
Here you go, the tickmark appears next to upvote button.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240311_235304_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240311_235304_Chrome.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: SSV
when did you order and when did you cancelled is also important to mention here. hopefully before statement is generated, reverse show up if not one user have mentioned he email to PNO and got it resolved. so escalate this matter if it above 10-15 working days.

Back