• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FLIPKART COINS * Myntra insider trick.

Trust Me

TF Ace
The main feature is , you will get an opprotunity to pay 5% from your super coin balance upto 1000 for every FK order.

It used to be possible to pay from supercoins for regular purchases. Now they have invented VIP and stopped that! I've had a lot of supercoins lapse!

Flipkart are getting more and more greedy by the day. They've started secure shipping charge which has become the norm now. They've started charging delivery fee for Grocery (irrespective of the total bill). And now they've introduced some penalty (called the handling fee) for the crime of availing card discount offers as well!

I have no doubt Amazon will follow suit in due course.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It used to be possible to pay from supercoins for regular purchases. Now they have invented VIP and stopped that! I've had a lot of supercoins lapse!

Flipkart are getting more and more greedy by the day. They've started secure shipping charge which has become the norm now. They've started charging delivery fee for Grocery (irrespective of the total bill). And now they've introduced some penalty (called the handling fee) for the crime of availing card discount offers as well!

I have no doubt Amazon will follow suit in due course.
Yes.. what to do ..
They are here to make themselves rich... For this they will implement their plan in phases..
In the meantime , what we have to do is:
Make some savings as and when it permits duirng the initial stages of their plan / during the transition phases of their grand plan..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge