• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Pay Later issue

Prithi

TF Buzz
My Flipkart PayLater account has been showing "Paused" for a while. But the loan amount (IDFC) is still showing in CIBIL. Also, looks like Flipkart has stopped Pay Later service all together. What should I do?

Screenshot_2024_1018_223351.webp

The loan is showing a tenure of "5 Years", which it just completed last month. Does that mean it will close on its own?

Screenshot_2024_1018_223845.webp

My Flipkart PayLater account has been showing "Paused" for a while. But the loan amount (IDFC) is still showing in CIBIL. Also, looks like Flipkart has stopped Pay Later service all together. What should I do?

View attachment 72508

The loan is showing a tenure of "5 Years", which it just completed last month. Does that mean it will close on its own?

View attachment 72509
Hi i faced similar issue, I tried to do ekyc but still it shows the same as above. Flipkart support is worst, so I closed the payment later account by calling IDFC team , they closed it.

Hi i faced similar issue, I tried to do ekyc but still it shows the same as above. Flipkart support is worst, so I closed the payment later account by calling IDFC team , they closed it.
I tried doing the E-KYC. But the button didn't even work.
Which IDFC number did you call? And did they send the NOC?

I tried doing the E-KYC. But the button didn't even work.
Which IDFC number did you call? And did they send the NOC?

Check this out

I called them, post verification they placed a request to close, within 10 days it got closed, and it took 2-3 months to reflect in cibil.

If outstanding is zero and you should not use paylater after placing a closure. That's it.

Noc kind off they didn't gave me. But it is showing as zero, so it should be fine i felt.

I did 2 years back, may be now cibil might get reflected faster.

Check this out

I called them, post verification they placed a request to close, within 10 days it got closed, and it took 2-3 months to reflect in cibil.

If outstanding is zero and you should not use paylater after placing a closure. That's it.

Noc kind off they didn't gave me. But it is showing as zero, so it should be fine i felt.

I did 2 years back, may be now cibil might get reflected faster.
Thanks. I'll try it out.

Tried this link. But after entering my number, it gave error.
So I called Flipkart and asked them to cancel the Pay Later account. After few minutes received a call from Flipkart Pay Later department and they closed the account. Then I logged in to https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login and downloaded the NOC.

Back