• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Pay later IDFC Bank Laon

BiggBoss

TF Select
I have a Flipkart Pay Later account and closed it 2 years ago. Still, I am getting notifications from IDFC to pay the bill. I paid the complete bill and closed the Flipkart pay later. I visited the branch, and they said. They can't do anything. Contact Flipkart only. (I don't have an IDFC account).
How to close these 2 loan accounts.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
I have a Flipkart Pay Later account and closed it 2 years ago. Still, I am getting notifications from IDFC to pay the bill. I paid the complete bill and closed the Flipkart pay later. I visited the branch, and they said. They can't do anything. Contact Flipkart only. (I don't have an IDFC account).
Why you didn't took NOC? Nowadays it's very important to take NOC. This is the perfect example. Don't take it easy. NOC is quite important. But people take it as a joke.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
You didn't get No Dues Certificate when you closed the BNPL?

If you have that NOC, write to IDFC Nodal and seek rectification of the issue. The next step will be RBI BO as suggested by @Tejo