• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart VIP

helloworld

TF Legend
you can use super coins for every order @5% of order value up to a maximum of 1,000

so, when its plus only some products showing as super coins redemption but in case of VIP will it be all products? then its good otherwise my super coins usually goes to charity without any suitable redemption options and limited validity.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
so, when its plus only some products showing as super coins redemption but in case of VIP will it be all products? then its good otherwise my super coins usually goes to charity without any suitable redemption options and limited validity.
Yes.. that is correct .. This 5% usage of super coins (upto 1000) rule applies to any product you buy from FK ..

See below, for my recent pourchase of FK gift card.. It applies to GV also.. I was pleasantly surprised ...
This FK GV purchase was as psrt of my recent UPI Champ Badge under Tata Neu Rewards League.. ( I got 100 back as part of league and used 55 super coins to get 1100 FK GV..

1716655833374.png

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Here is my list of all my purchaes after becoming VIP member...

1716656387737.png

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge