• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Your thoughts on Flipkart VIP ?

Muje pehle ye idea ni tha bhai ki rate me itna fark aayega.

Mere ek dost ko dilvana tha, mujhe ye flipkart pe 37,999 ka bataya, uske flipkart pe ye model 33999 ka aa rha hai.
Usne VIP Flipkart membership le rkhi hai, uss vajah se jyada discount aa rha hai.
Kindly anyone confirm whoever has VIP membership, unko kitna price dikha rha hai ?
If I have 1000 super coins I could have got 1000 sc used for this

1714817550474.png

Mere ek dost ko dilvana tha, mujhe ye flipkart pe 37,999 ka bataya, uske flipkart pe ye model 33999 ka aa rha hai.
Usne VIP Flipkart membership le rkhi hai, uss vajah se jyada discount aa rha hai.
Kindly anyone confirm whoever has VIP membership, unko kitna price dikha rha hai ?
Mujhe abhi without considering bank dis, 34,999 ka show ho raha hai ye 30,999 ka bhi available tha 2nd May ko mere mein but raat mein firh badh gaya...2 may ko 36,999 ka show ho raha tha 🤡

Also, coins use karne ka bhi option tha ek time me

Flipkart ka game alag hai, sab account mein alag alag price show hota hai

By the way, mere pass VIP ka subscription nahi hain...

Last edited:
Mujhe abhi without considering bank dis, 34,999 ka show ho raha hai ye 30,999 ka bhi available tha 3rd May ko mere mein but saam firh badh gaya...2 may ko 36,999 ka show ho raha tha 🤡

Also, coins use karne ka bhi option tha ek time me

Flipkart ka game alag hai, sab account mein alag alag price show hota hai

By the way, mere pass VIP ka subscription nahi hain...
bhai fir to dosto se puchke flipkart se buy krna chahiye, VIP and non VIP status se farak nahi pad rha hai matlab dynamic pricing ko.

bhai fir to dosto se puchke flipkart se buy krna chahiye, VIP and non VIP status se farak nahi pad rha hai matlab dynamic pricing ko.
Nahi bro Flipkart c...bana raha hai 😂
30999 price show kar raha tha 2 May ko mujhe din mein...kisi ko raat mein hi show ho raha tha and kisi ko 45k+ 😂Screenshot_20240504-160813.jpg

Flipkart is making you fool, lol. 😂

By giving bank dis as 5337 only 🤡r

Right now, 6750 bank dis is available without NCEMI

View attachment 52414
I only showed the initial screen ..
any business try to make any customer fool if they are innocent.. not just FK..
Guys , stop complaining about either FK or AMZN..
They are here to make money..

You have to find a way to minimise the cost and maximise the profit..
Stop complaining and start using the opportunities

Guys stop complaining about either FK or AMZN..

bhai kya tarika hai saste me buy krne ka amazon aur flipkart dono se ?

Guys stop complaining about either FK or AMZN..

But here Scamkart is at fault, Amz doesn't work like this at least as of now, price differentiation is not good, one should give public statment before implementing such cheap tactics,
that there will be price differentiation based on accounts.

Why such announcement?
Screenshot_20240504-161741.jpg

Same product:
IMG_20240504_160843_769.jpg

Even for VIP member, what is sense of purchasing it then?😂

At night I was too given option to use supercoins of 1000, but at that time price was 36,999.

But here Scamkart is at fault, Amz doesn't work like this at least as of now, price differentiation is not good, one should give public statment before implementing such cheap tactics,
that there will be price differentiation based on accounts.

Same product:
View attachment 52417

Even for VIP member, what is sense of purchasing it then?😂

At night I was too given option to use supercoins of 1000, but at that time price was 36,999.
That is why you observe this pattern and make a decision when it suits you.. if not move on..
If FK does this consistently and buyers do like you and move one eventually FK will change or perish..
If you know that FK / any business doesn’t follow fair practices then just don’t shop with them..
Who forced you to do shop at FK..?
This is what I do always…
I don’t fight with guys, I just deal with them appropriately

That is why you observe this pattern and make a decision when it suits you.. if not move on..
I do observe very nicely that's why I was able to share counter with proofs.
If FK does this consistently and buyers do like you and move one eventually FK will change or perish..
Won't effect as such, all are not savy as we are, generally one who needs purchase on seeing dis, what is offered.
If you know that FK / any business doesn’t follow fair practices then just don’t shop with them..
We can't, Flipkart is a part of Duopoly in India. We are bound to purchase, because brand ties up with these ecoms, doesn't mean even we can't make constructive critical.

Making businesses is something else than looting people deceivingly.
Who forced you to do shop at FK..?
Haha, does this make any sense?
In this way, we can't reach to any where.

Suppose if there's no good governance and welfare of public, due to this, poor and middle class people will suffer, so will you say why are you poor, who forced you not to become rich?
This is what I do always…
I do as well.
I don’t fight with guys, I just deal with them appropriately
And sometimes when there's requirement, I do fight for my right as well.

Neither I am interested in purchasing that tab nor you. So why to aruge ?🤭

I have just shared my views, nothing offensive.

Won't effect as such, all are not savy as we are, generally one who needs purchase on seeing dis, what is offered.

We can't, Flipkart is a part of Duopoly in India. We are bound to purchase, because brand ties up with these ecoms, doesn't mean even we can't make constructive critical.

Suppose if there's no good governance and welfare of public, due to this, poor and middle class people will suffer, so will you say why are you poor, who forced you not to become rich?

I do as well.

Yes, its actaully not arguing... Just debating.. I wont take offense 90% of the time as long as we sta o the topic.. veryvery rarel some people here target personally then I will take it on...

Its all good mate... i know you are expressing your views and I am expressing mine.. and as you said neither of us are potential customers here..
but I can see your point ...

This differential pricing is illegal and if we take it to the authorities they will definitley punish the culprits.

I do as well.

BTW, my SB card is CB card.. sometimes max discount for CB card is low..

Last edited:
Yes, its actaully not arguing... Just debating.. I wont take offense 90% of the time as long as we sta o the topic.. veryvery rarel some people here target personally then I will take it on...

Its all good mate... i know you are expressing your views and I am expressing mine.. and as you said neither of us are potential customers here..
but I can see your point ...

This differential pricing is illegal and if we take it to the authorities they will definitley punish the culprits.
Thanks for acknowledgement! 😉

Reactions: SSV

Instead of FE versions of Samsung Tablets

Try to get, Last year's Plus version(Not Pro/Ultra) in BBD

It has the Maximum Value to Cost Ratio

Back