• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Frankfurt to Mumbai

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey
I am looking for couple of return flight from frankfurt to Mumbai

Turkish shows 38000 miles + 128 euro for one return ticket
Is it best one can get ?

And can I book award ticket for my cousin - never booked for myself yet. Is it possible to book over call for someone else ?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hey

Is it best one can get ?

And can I book award ticket for my cousin - never booked for myself yet. Is it possible to book over call for someone else ?
1.Look for Lufthansa Airlines might get a better deal.
Virgin Atlantic also has a good miles system.
Can check it out as well.
Yes you can book for your cousin just transfer miles to your account and while adding details add his in the end.
You can also do by calling them but they rarely pickup

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1.Look for Lufthansa Airlines might get a better deal.
Virgin Atlantic also has a good miles system.
Can check it out as well.
Yes you can book for your cousin just transfer miles to your account and while adding details add his in the end.
You can also do by calling them but they rarely pickup
Thanks for quick response
1) Lufthansa and vergin direct on their site or through other partner ?
2) when I select 2 passengers in Turkish, it asks to contact customer care to book award ticket on other's name

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thanks for quick response
1) Lufthansa and vergin direct on their site or through other partner ?
2) when I select 2 passengers in Turkish, it asks to contact customer care to book award ticket on other's name
1.yes directly on their site.
2.try booking one ticket at a time

Tejas

TF Premier
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
Hey

Is it best one can get ?

Something wrong with the Miles you are indicating unless it Frankfurt to Mumbai and Return. If yes, then this is the best option available for direct flight.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hey

Is it best one can get ?

Try LOT Polish Airlines. Btw, they also use the same FFP as Lufthansa and also a Star Alliance Member. Their service and overall product is nice as well.

Though Turkish still looks the best

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Try LOT Polish Airlines. Btw, they also use the same FFP as Lufthansa and also a Star Alliance Member. Their service and overall product is nice as well.

Though Turkish still looks the best
Can any one checked from miles and more how much mile required? They won't allow unless you have mile balance

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Just a caution. I have been facing issue booking AI in Turkish Miles & Smiles. It shows availability but at the last step it fails. Now my 19k points are stuck.
That's not good.

To op, I personally prefer vistara for this. Miles is 30k, but taxes are lesser. If u consider miles at 0.5 rs, then it is good. If u consider higher than that, then turkish is better.

But availability on Turkish is not guaranteed, until booked and not sure how it will work for booking someone else. Also, i am seeing around 23K inr taxes for round trip in Turkish.

Let us know how it goes and what u decide.