• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FREE global SIM with VISA Forex Prepaid card.

@m4b did you travel after getting the SIM? If yes, how was your experience of data and voice calls?
Yep but didn't use it. Kept it only for backup. Bought another sim which gave 1 GB per day. My stay was long that's why.
Hence no idea about data and voice calls.

Yep but didn't use it. Kept it only for backup. Bought another sim which gave 1 GB per day. My stay was long that's why.
Better look for a sim which gives data per day if your stay is longer.

I think you are the only person who availed the offer in this forum.

Matrix is the service provider for dreamfolks, and the track record of matrix is kind of sketchy. I have heard so many complaints in the past. Even play store reviews are horrible

• Hehe
Reactions: m4b
I think you are the only person who availed the offer in this forum.

Matrix is the service provider for dreamfolks, and the track record of matrix is kind of sketchy. I have heard so many complaints in the past. Even play store reviews are horrible
Yep possible! I am unaware of the Matrix's reputation. My suggestion is to keep this one for backup.

Better look for a sim which gives data per day if your stay is longer.
I'll keep this in mind. I honestly don't have faith if this will work given the fact that it is matrix.

If it doesn't work, then I'll get a sim from airport.

1gb per day, which sim you bought and for how much?

I'll keep this in mind. I honestly don't have faith if this will work given the fact that it is matrix.

If it doesn't work, then I'll get a sim from airport.

1gb per day, which sim you bought and for how much?
I don't remember the price. I bought Viettel at Ho Chi Minh Airport last year. It was not very expensive.

Back