• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get all RuPay/Visa/Amex/Diners club Card & UPI user - Free 3GB High-Speed Global Internet Access for 15 Days

Chiraggyl

TF Buzz
I have only ordered 1 sim and all added plans deleted. had added only 2 plan.
I messaged customer care.. they responded this

Hi, As per checking with our team, there have been several fraudulent redemptions detected under your account and therefore you can no longer redeem any MasterCard redemption in the future.

Hope this clarifies. Thank you

alexa1025

TF Buzz
I messaged customer care.. they responded this

Hi, As per checking with our team, there have been several fraudulent redemptions detected under your account and therefore you can no longer redeem any MasterCard redemption in the future.

Hope this clarifies. Thank you
The answer I got after contacting customer service is that all the cards that are not redeemed by fraudulent card numbers will be cleared. The background will continue to detect and those that have been redeemed will be cleared one after another. Card numbers that are not real cardholders cannot be redeemed now.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I linked one of my physical sim today, it connected to Vodafone with R icon and I see the option to activate 3GB/15 days plan. It's all fine for me.

So, it seems like only people who ordered multiple sim/plan from same account are affected.

I did order multiple sim, but all from different accounts (different email, same phone). I haven't tried logging in to other accounts to see if all others are also active or not, as I don't want to take any risks 😅.

Has anyone with single sim and single plan in one account banned yet?

Trick to get all RuPay/Visa/Amex/Diners club Card - debit/credit//prepaid card & UPI user - Free 3GB High-Speed Global Internet Access for 15 Days:

If you have a RuPay/Visa/Amex/Diners club Card debit/credit//prepaid card & UPI user, you can enjoy many extra benefits. To learn more about these additional benefits

Update - Guess what ? I used same Physical sim card (same eSIM also working) and total i used more than 30 GB data (i activated 10 times free 3GB data on same account). More details about multiple times redeem trick, i already shared in comment section and i also shared few other problems solution.

Note - if you want to use 3 GB Data in India then you need to use any BIN number issue by foreign banks outside India.

Here you get all other countries BIN (dnt enter Indian banks issue card BIN) and enter your Indian address to get Physical sim card -

One of these benefits is free 3GB high-speed internet access in 150+ countries around the world and from more than 580 telecoms. This benefit can be very useful if you are visiting a country for a short period of time or if you are traveling to multiple countries in short time frames.

Here's how to avail this benefit:
Download the Flexiroam app: Click Here To Download From Official App Store
1. Click on the "Check Eligibility" banner on the home page.

Note - due to some technical error, banner is showing mastercard but ignore this and click on "Check Eligibility"

screenshot_20240223_083745_flexiroam-x-jpg.43827

2. Enter this RuPay/Visa/Amex/Diners club card number start with "52937000 and any random last 8 digit numbers". You will not be charged anything, and there's no need to activate international transactions.

Note - Hope you already know all cards use "Luhn algorithm", when you enter any last 8 digit numbers, you need to change last number 0 to 9 and get any eligible valid card number.

Screenshot_20240223-115937.jpg

Screenshot_20240223-115953.jpg
Screenshot_20240223-120002.jpg

Screenshot_20240223-120300.jpg

Screenshot_20240223-120318.jpg
Screenshot_20240223-120349.jpg

If you have entered this RuPay/Visa/Amex/Diners club card number start with 52937000 and any random last 8 digit numbers. , you'll receive 3GB of free global data for 15 days instantly.

Screenshot_20240223-120401.jpg

You'll now see your data plan on your Flexiroam App home page. You may activate the plan instantly or activate it later.
Just enter this RuPay/Visa/Amex/Diners club card number start with 52937000 and any random last 8 digit numbers. you can enjoy this offer multiple times.
Hello Sir,

I am getting this error.

Please help me with some guidance in this as my upcoming trip I would like to make the most out of it.

Thankyou again!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240512-025928.png
    Screenshot_20240512-025928.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 6