• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Lounge Access criteria for IDFC Wealth Credit Card (and others)?

Purnima

TF Buzz
Hello,

I just got a pre-approved Wealth CC from IDFC (based on family wealth relationship).

I am trying to find the criteria for free lounge access with this card but I am getting mixed information (5k spend, 20k spend, no criteria etc).
What would be the best way to confirm the criteria for lounge access?
I am able to see available access on the dreamfolks website using the card number but I haven't really made any spending on the card yet.

Likewise for other cards, like IndusInd Legend and ICICI (I see them on dreamfolks too but not sure if I will be charged for the lounge later).
Is there a table that is tracking the spend criteria for different cards?

Thanks.

Hello,

I just got a pre-approved Wealth CC from IDFC (based on family wealth relationship).

I am trying to find the criteria for free lounge access with this card but I am getting mixed information (5k spend, 20k spend, no criteria etc).
I am able to see available access on the dreamfolks website using the card number but I haven't really made any spending on the card yet.

Likewise for other cards, like IndusInd Legend and ICICI (I see them on dreamfolks too but not sure if I will be charged for the lounge later).

Thanks.
20k per. month for access next month is the criteria

Hello,

Thanks.
They are available in MITC document on the respective Card website/page.

Hello,

Thanks.
IDFC 20K per month for next month access
IndusInd Legend Currently no spending criteria
ICICI Vary card to card

Hello,

Here u go

1725610495524.webp

Thanks.

For other cards:
Indusind:
Currently there r no such conditions
ICICI: Except MMT signature and some other super prem cards like Emeralde all other cards have spend criteria of 35k

If ur query is resolved Mark my post as solution.

Attachments

Thanks a lot for the confirmation.

Frankly, the biggest problem is misinformation - different places say different criteria (5k, 20k, none) and it is hard to figure which one is correct.
On top of this, as I mentioned earlier, dreamfolks is telling me that I am eligible for the lounge and spa (even though I haven't really met the criterion yet).

Thanks guys - you are the best.

Frankly, the biggest problem is misinformation - different places say different criteria (5k, 20k, none) and it is hard to figure which one is correct.
On top of this, as I mentioned earlier, dreamfolks is telling me that I am eligible for the lounge and spa (even though I haven't really met the criterion yet).

if u try to avail the lounge access through Dreamfolks web then u will automatically receive a msg from ur card issuing bank that "u cannot avail lounge access bcoz u did not meet the spend criteria"
I've rcvd it a couple of times or u will see pay& use option

u might be having sapphiro so (no spending criteria for spa, lounge )
for wealth cc 20K spends to avail lounge, spa

u might be having sapphiro so (no spending criteria for spa, lounge )
for wealth cc 20K spends to avail lounge, spa
I do have (alumni) sapphiro but that is on a separate tab on the dreamfolks webpage.

For IDFC wealth CC, I tried going forward with the redemption to check if it stops me at any point (given I haven't done any spend yet) but it still shows 2x complimentary lounge access available. I wonder if there spend criteria is waived off for the first quarter or so. I don't really need the lounge access - just curious and wonder how everyone else remembers this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240907-091204.webp
    Screenshot_20240907-091204.webp
    77 KB · Views: 7
I do have (alumni) sapphiro but that is on a separate tab on the dreamfolks webpage.

For IDFC wealth CC, I tried going forward with the redemption to check if it stops me at any point (given I haven't done any spend yet) but it still shows 2x complimentary lounge access available. I wonder if there spend criteria is waived off for the first quarter or so. I don't really need the lounge access - just curious and wonder how everyone else remembers this.
U can track ur spends through cred app. The first lounge access using idfc wealth cc doesn't require fullfilling spend criteria. I used it once without any spending and got a mail that idfc has given me a one time waiver for the first lounge access. For saphiro cc domestic lounge access is available with 5k quarterly spends. International lounge and spa don't require any spends

@sambitpatro - thanks for the idea of using cred.
It is easier for me to track my spend; much harder to remember which card has what spend requirements :ROFLMAO:
I was hoping for a collaborated cheat sheet of some sort but i guess it doesn't exist yet.

thanks everyone for the help again.

For IDFC wealth CC, I tried going forward with the redemption to check if it stops me at any point (given I haven't done any spend yet) but it still shows 2x complimentary lounge access available. I wonder if there spend criteria is waived off for the first quarter or so.
Nothing to do with the first quarter. IDFC will allow lounge access and then charge the card later. But they send emails every month to notify you whether you have free lounge access that month or not.
Axis (and probably some other banks as well) have a better system where they show 'chargeable' in Dreamfolks when you haven't met the spend criteria and even send a message confirming the same when you try to access lounge.

Back