• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Spa & Railway Benefits with IDFC Wealth Credit Card

So I applied for a IDFC Wealth CC because it was free and I don't have any cards with railways or spa access. It tooks 10-12 days to issue during which time tracking the card threw up all kinds of errors.

Now that I've got my card I'm disappointed and confused about things. I understand that one has to spend 5k in the previous month to get airport lounge and spa access. I'm generally fine with that. IDFC can only hand out freebies for so long.

I assumed it would cover spas available in most airports - since I know Dreamfolks does (or did) work at O2 in BOM. Boy was I wrong. I saw the list of available spas on their website only AFTER applying for the card. This list of affiliated spas is truly truly crap.

Now the next thing is railway lounge access. Now most banners and reviewers say that IDFC Wealth has access 4/quarter. IDFC's FAQs say that the railway lounge access rules have not changed unlike the airport lounge access rules. But that's it. No mention of the actually benefit anywhere.

So what going on with that? Is the 4/quarter railway lounge access still there?

Lol
Nice write up
My experience with wealth card it’s a myth like 4 per quarter all separate I mean lounge spa and railway lounge but reality if u swipe it for 1 lounge then all together u will left with 3 per quarter u can use either 3 more lounge or 3 spa or 3 railway lounge
Not that each 4 times
T&c apply played the fun here
BOM what I know I went with this dreamfolks card at T2 dom couple of times each time they asked to wait for an hour to get slot and due to flight time restrictions I didn’t opted it
Attached is the front view of Mumbai t2 dom spa where dreamfolks is acceptedView attachment 21640

Back