• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Rupay select debit card

PANK

TF Premier
I am planning to open Janna SFB.
Silver Premium Account
With AMB 75K For my mother is it a good choice

Or other good option is available

Does Janna select debit card has all features like health checkup, ott benifit etc

Canara Bank has launched new payroll account package on 1st april in which we are getting free rupay Select Debit Card and Rupay Select Credit Card for salary above 1 lac. Some features are No minimum balance requirement, Temporary OD facility, free NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, SMS chgs, unlimited DD, discount on lockers, processing charges etc., Free term life insurance, accident insurance etc.
Check the snippets attached.
UBI needs 1 lakh MAB. Canara folks denied the existence of the card lmao.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230510_162831_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510_162831_Drive.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20230510_162800_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510_162800_Drive.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20230510_162728_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510_162728_Drive.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 37
What is the Maximum Cap on the Reward Points that can be earned?
How much time does it take to post the Reward Points?
What are the redemption options available?
Unlimited
2-4 days
Many including amazon pay balance,mobile recharge and even pay credit card bill with reward if u have a ubi credit card (pay with reward supported with only union bank credit card

Attachments

• IMG-20230419-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230419-WA0002.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG-20230419-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230419-WA0001.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 61
Depends on branch folks. Some people here got Select Dc with basic account. I will share experience soon
Went to home branch today
Executive was giving RP when i asked for Rupay select he straight away told to go to assistant manager.
Assistant manager showed me RP JCB saying it has lounge and all. I persist for select and he said we dont have it now. You will get it delivered. I agreed and he took application.

Just now received call from branch that i need to again visit branch and submit application for rupay select. I will update here

Went to home branch today
Executive was giving RP when i asked for Rupay select he straight away told to go to assistant manager.
Assistant manager showed me RP JCB saying it has lounge and all. I persist for select and he said we dont have it now. You will get it delivered. I agreed and he took application.

Just now received call from branch that i need to again visit branch and submit application for rupay select. I will update here
Can you also ask your branch assistant manager , if we can also get the signature card same way?

Yiu have signature card?
I have signature card on my wifes acct but not receiving any rp. Today I opened a new acct and requested for signature card since its fresh account. Shall update once I start receiving rp. But this time they said 50k MAB acct only issueing signature card I agreed though. Lets see what happens.

I have union bank savings account since 2014.
Never paid any fee for DC.
I have rupay Platinum DC, if you will do 40 trxns in a year on POS/EXOMy, They don't debit card AMC.

I will apply Rupay select in May 2023.
They just charge ₹100+GST for card change f
Did they charge annual fee for select debit card, if we did more than 40 transactions?

I have union bank savings account since 2014.
Never paid any fee for DC.
I have rupay Platinum DC, if you will do 40 trxns in a year on POS/EXOMy, They don't debit card AMC.

I will apply Rupay select in May 2023.
They just charge ₹100+GST for card change fee.
do you get rupay select debit card? I visited 2 days ago, they checked with the instant kit with a random person's account number but it got denied by the system. She said need to open 1 lakh hni account.

Back