• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Timesprime annual plan for Visa Signature cards

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
I faced issue while trying to add 2nd code to my brothers account.
Used incognito mode in chrome to redeem this way it doesn't get redirected to app.

I got the code for second time on same card, but while using it the app says "You can apply code only at the time of renewal"

Anyone knows how to add the code for second time?

I got the code for second time on same card, but while using it the app says "You can apply code only at the time of renewal"

Anyone knows how to add the code for second time?
Try from web browser while logging in(use incognito)

I have availed this offer only once last month via Indusind Legend credit card! Can someone easily explain how I can avail atleast 1 more timesprime coupon from this trick with the same card again? Am I missing anything? I tried applying for the same oofer using the card right now and while deducting 1 rupee for verification from my card, it doesnt proceed.

I have availed this offer only once last month via Indusind Legend credit card! Can someone easily explain how I can avail atleast 1 more timesprime coupon from this trick with the same card again? Am I missing anything? I tried applying for the same oofer using the card right now and while deducting 1 rupee for verification from my card, it doesnt proceed.
Use same number as before with same card. No need to deduct another rupee. It shows new code at login.

Just login and you will be able to see new code. no need of payment

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back