• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Timesprime annual plan for Visa Signature cards

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
do you have any of this cards?
1.hdfc millennia cc
2.Axis ace cc
3.hdfc regelia first cc
4.kotak cc(don't know variant)
5.sbi signature
6. Sbi pulse
7.eazydiner indusind
8.indusind legend
9.axia lic signature
10.axis privilege
11.tata neu infinity
i have axis privilege but it's showing not eligible

someone provide bin for hdfc millenia or some other working card… I have searched the thread and none shared any bin please help

@kshitiz25 so essentially we can use the same credit card for.redeeming the membership more than once?
Does the number need to be changed?

And if we use a new timesprime coupon on an existing account - do all the vouchers double?

@kshitiz25 so essentially we can use the same credit card for.redeeming the membership more than once?

And if we use a new timesprime coupon on an existing account - do all the vouchers double?
Yes. Just refresh page

We get extended validity only.. vouchers remains same for 1 year. Then it will renew on next year

You only need to login to the offer page again of Visa with the same mobile number which you used earlier. Click CLAIM OFFER and just keep refreshing the page after you get the first code. Everytime you click on claim/refresh the page, you will get a new code for timesprime!

I think 5 is limit per number and not card.

I generated 1 code from axis select and one from legend last month and 3 from legend this month. Now no new codes generating.
same for me :(
I got one from Axis Select previously, now its not accepting .

Its accepting my old
Millennia, but I upgraded it to Diner's already :(

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back