• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Timesprime annual plan for Visa Signature cards

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
@kshitiz25 so essentially we can use the same credit card for.redeeming the membership more than once?
Does the number need to be changed?

And if we use a new timesprime coupon on an existing account - do all the vouchers double?
Adding to the list of questions -

Is there any chance of Times Prime recalling those extra coupons that have been generated due to this trick?

Thanks to this bug, I was able to claim 5 vouchers with my Kotak Zen.

You only need to login to the offer page again of Visa with the same mobile number which you used earlier. Click CLAIM OFFER and just keep refreshing the page after you get the first code. Everytime you click on claim/refresh the page, you will get a new code for timesprime!
Looks like this has been patched now as I'm getting the same code everytime

New info
ppl who want timesprime but no visa signature
can open indie zero balance account and get it
DM for referral

New info
ppl who want timesprime but no visa signature
can open indie zero balance account and get it
DM for referral
it shows up in timesprime, but the DC we get isn't working. everytime you try to use the card online, says invalid CVV, when I have punched in the ciorrect CVV. Read in the above threads many people are getting this issue. hence not able to claim the offer

it shows up in timesprime, but the DC we get isn't working. everytime you try to use the card online, says invalid CVV, when I have punched in the ciorrect CVV. Read in the above threads many people are getting this issue. hence not able to claim the offer
I think it will take time for the bins to get updated

My Axis Select Visa Signature isn't working. In case anyone has a spare code please DM

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back