• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Timesprime annual plan for Visa Signature cards

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Yes newly generated codes when claimed says it is already used!!
I have generate another new code ( this code is different to the previouso onr) using IndusInd Eazy Diner CC.. when tryin to apply ,it says already used

Yaha humko peene ko pani naseeb nahi ho raha
Ye swimming pool me dubki lagaye ja rahe hai
True...
but whether we got a drop of water or can of water or trucks of water.. we need to enjoy and appreciate it .. that is the essence of the life..
I started my mohtnly income @ 3K about two decades ago... and I had more fun then ...than now..
Its all in our brain ...
ENjoy!!

Last edited:
I have generate another new code ( this code is different to the previouso onr) using IndusInd Eazy Diner CC.. when tryin to apply ,it says already used
Same for me.
Created code using ez diner card.. It says already used

Reactions: SSV
I'm trying to claim the voucher using Indusind Legend but, when I click on Confirm, it doesn't take me to next page 😕😕

1000089506.jpg

Same is happening with others too. @SSV Please confirm the browser you used. I have tried laptop chrome and Edge, on incognito too. Have tried mobile chrome too. Same result.
I have generated voucher code 3 times.
1) Twice Using Legend CC on my primary and secondary phone numbers
2) using EazyDiner CC once.

all three times I got payment page, OTP and voucher was generated..

my environement:
1) Lenove laptop with dual monitor
2) Wndows 11 with Chrome bulid version as below and ran in normal mode ( not incognito mode).

1720078710347.png

3) Running my laptop on Dark mode at system level..

1720078694995.png

Enjoy...

Last edited:
Will it work on same card used 1.5 year ago, or only works with new card, as i have got voucher no with old card

But unable to find, where to add

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back