• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Timesprime annual plan for Visa Signature cards

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
how to stack existing membership with new code bhai ?
I too faced similar issues what other's are saying, code generated for first time, but it is saying already used.
we are all facing the same issue..
please save this code somewhere. it might work some day..

I kept trying and trying and it went to the payment page. Got the code and got the membership. Using my indusind Legend credit card

Cheers

PS - didn't utilise the offer last time around

Reactions: SSV
I kept trying and trying and it went to the payment page. Got the code and got the membership. Using my indusind Legend credit card

Cheers

Excellent.. well done..
Persistence prevailed

Cheers

kisi kaam toh aaya Indusind Legend 😂😂😂

ab visa tap and pay offer utilise karke isko dobara kabr m dafan karna hoga next offer tak

relive e-mail GIF

ab visa tap and pay offer utilise karke isko dobara kabr m dafan karna hoga next offer tak

relive e-mail GIF

It also helped me get 0 MAB select Savings account, select DCs for CC payment and cash withdrawal. Pretty great for a LTF card. Anytime i can time my BMS BOGO with it is also a bonus

relive e-mail GIF
bhai mere to verify kr hi ni rha card ko, green hoke, ek hi code generate ho rha hai millenia se, regalia se. But expired dikha raha hai uss code ko ye to.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back