• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Timesprime annual plan for Visa Signature cards

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Yes it is... I have Economic Times subscription, may be I must have redeemed from there.. It now explanis why the date was June 5th.
thanks
Hi, What is the process to stack membership.. Where is the place to put the coupon code again?

Reactions: SSV
Hi, What is the process to stack membership.. Where is the place to put the coupon code again?
while loggin in or while payig for the suscription (ie at he payment page0 provide the voucher code in the box " Have you got any voucher ?" or something like that...

while loggin in or while payig for the suscription (ie at he payment page0 provide the voucher code in the box " Have you got any voucher ?" or something like that...
This means i need to logout first before stacking the code.. As i just renewed it today

Reactions: SSV
This means i need to logout first before stacking the code.. As i just renewed it today
No need to logout.
In TimesPrime App, goto Homepage and click anywhere in the top banner that says Monsoon Sale

1720284654702.webp

It will take you to the next page. Click on TPSALE Applied > at the bottom

1720284702418.webp

You will get the option to apply coupon code. Enter you code in the box below DO YOU HAVE A PROMO CODE?
Hit Apply next to the code you applied (Not beside FEST20)

1720284956544.webp

Click Got it

1720285096470.webp

Click on PAY 1195 0

1720285189505.webp

1720285221004.webp

1720285274715.webp

No need to logout.
In TimesPrime App, goto Homepage and click anywhere in the top banner that says Monsoon Sale

View attachment 60038

It will take you to the next page. Click on TPSALE Applied > at the bottom

View attachment 60039

You will get the option to apply coupon code. Enter you code in the box below DO YOU HAVE A PROMO CODE?
Hit Apply next to the code you applied (Not beside FEST20)

View attachment 60041

Click Got it

View attachment 60042

Click on PAY 1195 0

View attachment 60043

View attachment 60044

View attachment 60045
Thanks for details

Which all cards have worked now for this offer?
I have ez diner, Ace, scapia and they did not worked.. only kotak white worked for me

Means 2 for each card, or 1 for each card, as you are saying you have tried via 2 different mobile no.
One for each card, that too with 2 separate mobile number based accounts. Tried using IndusInd Legend using a different mobile number but it didn't work. So for one card, it will definitely be only one code generated.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back